Yak 55 m 33 Percent Krill Model

morice3d

Hello everybody

I share with you the construction of my yak with many pictures.

Sorry in advance for my english i live in France :)

Thanks

morice3d

First pics i put Norman Air protection on the fuse and i use an Graphtec gear V2 lighter et more beautiful than stock one.

Attachments

morice3d

I receive Some cool stuff for the plane :) thanks to all my partners :

Krill for the plane and accessory
KS for the exhaust
Powerbox for Electronics
Secraft for Alloy accessory

I start to glue rudder horn with 30m epoxy by made a hole under it and make linkage of horizontal stabs.

Attachments

morice3d

I made some reinforcements with carbon cloth back the radio plate to cut air exit holes. I put also some carbon mesh around holes in engine dome to rigidify it and i put 100 gr fiber cloth to hold the mesh in place. I glue some aileron horn and i put servo in wings.

I start to made the canisters mount with comfort mount KS, i put it on the bolt of landing gear.

Attachments

lxcoupe

Can I say that?
Awesome! Love it! Keep it coming. We also want to see flying videos when you are done!

morice3d

I reinforce the inside engine firewall with 5 mm plywood and structural glue 3M DP-100 and i drill the hole and fix the Carbon engine optional motor dome.
I put ignition battery on the inside engine firewall on silent bloc. I receive my engine i unpacked it very beautiful engine !!! :) i make first hole in the center of cowl to have a start point to the cutout and i mount the engine on the motor dome. I plan ti instal the throttle servo inside the motor mount.
I made also a template my tank tray mount and i valid it :) .

Attachments

morice3d

I make a first cut in front of cowl to find the right size and geometry for future baffling and make a support for the power box competition and install the sensor switch on the side fuse.

Attachments

morice3d

- I make hole for th erudder servo cable in front the power box.
- I make in plywood my ignition mount and i bolt it on the engine dome.
- I change all the Screw by this type in stainless steel A4 with special washer.
- I mount throttle servo on the motor mount.
- I mount smoke pump inside the engine dome. (After few flights i move the smoke pump fwd to achieve my CG)

Attachments

morice3d

- I glue the sparswitch mount under the canopy.
- I change krill bolt wings to Secraft wing bolt in the same color ;)
- I made wings linkage with Secraft ball links and Secraft alloy turnbuckle .
- I install all wire step by step with grommet to protect the wires.
- I install pull-pull cables with Secraft system on the rudder and servo . The pull-pull cable is also Secraft.

Attachments

Revy

K, letsgo!!
Looking Killer! Very neat work! I like it a lot!!!:thumbsup:

Got a link for that Norman Air stuff?

morice3d

For Norman Air products he doesn't have a website but i give you his E mail and you can ask him . Is a verry good guy :) he live in Slovakia

Attachments

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Beautiful build and install- those airplane bags are something else!

What kind of smoke pump is that?