you all just have fun !

just kidin wish i could go but now im uneployed for a few weeks
please post pics everyday ok

dkjens

i dont want to hear it
you all just have fun !

just kidin wish i could go but now im uneployed for a few weeks
please post pics everyday ok
Wooz, stand at the kirb with a couple of bucks Friday morning at 6:30 a.m. and you have a ride to WWWIII (and possibly back he he). I think you just don't want to go.

kaveman

bro i would love to go but that night is holoween i got to be with my kids
beside it would not feel right i cant afford anything right now gotta save it but thanks again

King

Circle Hucker
To day the local high dez crew was out at Rabbit Dry tuning up for next week end. I hope we have the perfect weather like we had today, the best day I have seen in a long time.

Fly bar OMG, if we can get this guy to fly in the Throw down you will see some crazy stuff thats all I can tell you. Barry was working on some new moves and I can tell you is he's getting lower.

fly bar ehhh...Ron it is your mission to bring him...should you fail....well you know....this message will self destruct in 5 seconds..........5 4 3 2 1 smoke

King

Circle Hucker
Robert Ritchey from Smart-Fly will be at WWW III. I believe he will have a few products with him, so if you need some great electronics, bring a little extra cash...Or maybe you have questions, this would be a great time to get them answered right from the man himself.......He has been trying to make it for three years now....This makes me real happy as I will finaly get to meet him....Bob has been a hugh supporter of King Aviation.....I mean Woody....LOLOLOL

A big thank you for coming goes out to you Bob....

I would really like to see more vendors come to this..Last year Innovative Designs came and had a good sales total as he was the only vendor. Lucien was busy all the time with questions or sales.....Innovative Designs too has been a hugh supporter for the Woody......

Thanks for coming Lucien....Hope you can make it again this year....

Last edited by a moderator:

King

Circle Hucker
Hey does anybody know if anyone from Norcal RC is coming to WWW III???? If you know them can you contact them and do some arm twisting....seems like he tried to make it last year but something came up....So hit them with all the stuff. Incourage ride sharing to help save on cost ane double up at the hotel......can anyone take care of this for me....step up guys I know someone is tite with these guys.......Please....I want to see the Monkey....Yes the Monkey must come

King

Circle Hucker
Ohh Yeah Ron, How are your new Secret from Showtime Moves coming along? Dialed in now on this......We do have spys that have seen them. Not to mention names but Barry wants money or goods to spill the beans on you.....Update Ron..Update.................

King

Circle Hucker
Woody gave me a foamy...I'm in for the death match.....taking out Showtime then Ron......Doing showtime first cause he's sick and needs his rest......Me and Woody are going to work as a team, but I'm really going to take him out right after I take Ron out...Dumb kid to trust me.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl

King

Circle Hucker
Planebender is already on site and flyiong...Woody just haulded a$$ with his plane to play in the sand box with Bender........

TManiaci

Engineer
Lifetime Supporter
How is the temps there in the afternoon. Saturday is supposed to be the same as today... 94º !

Mr. DW

I'm finally caught with everything, the Las Vegas SuperFly drained our stock. I have the trailer packed with lots of foam and a bunch of foamies ready to fly. I'm leaving for El Centro around 6:00 and arriving around 8:00.

Now that everyone has left, I guess I can post a sneak-peak of what I'm bringing.

See you there!
Mr. DW
www.DWFoamies.com

Attachments

King

Circle Hucker
Lots of flying today already....Woody went through close to 2 gals of fuel today with the 35% anf the 40%....everyone else pobably pretty the same..

TManiaci

Engineer
Lifetime Supporter
We pulled in at 5:00, still 93° and everyone head'in for dinner at The Town Pump in the little town of Westmorland... the name says it all LOL... They had 2 stop signs in the town, and most of the potholes filled... good meal.

King

Circle Hucker
Well I got one flight in at WWW III if you can call it that...Woody hooked me up with a foamy to fly in the death match......flight was all of 2 inches as the motor blew off when I let go to launch....My wife was so excited that I was going to actually fly in an event. I guess this still qualifies......Man I'm smoked

King

Circle Hucker
Here is a break down of IVRCA workers that helped put this WWW III on...I need to give them there press time as it is due....

FOOD
Larry Zinn Chief Cook and his Wife Betty
Alvin and Ernest Holridge...Note Ernest is not even a member but help EVERY year
Adrian Mchut

Candy Drop Pilot
Dennis Schwettman not a member either but is always ready to do something with his plane

Field Prep / Fence Crew / Bleacher Painting
John Ross
Mike Mchut
Gene Williams (Gene worked with very bad flu bug)
Alvin Holdridge
Jordan King
Wendell King
Russ Sands
Joe Kramer

On site Welder for Mike Busutil's Muffler
Keith Hodgkin

Registation / Ticket Sales
Sherry King
Kevin Bell

Announcer
Niel Post III