WWW III / Circus 3-D Throw Down

King

Circle Hucker
Now fellow Circus Freaks, I mean Fiends. Have you noticed Ron has not busted in on any of these rumors....Now what does that mean to you.....Could all this be true then....I mean if he was bluffing you would think there would be defensive statements out there......now Show is ringing in, could show be really getting worried that all this may indeed be true.....I got a lot of infromation from a secret source ....I will not reveall my source I will use the the singing bird name of let's say barry bird for now.....Ron is a sly fellow and has talent in his thumbs......Can he learn three new moves is short period of time???????? His silence really has me intriged......

BBP

wdnt want 2b circus staff
What do you guys think of this....
In order to try to get more local to fly (mostly glow) I thought about haveign a fun fly typ event ......Egg drop $5.00 to enter winner gets half the sign up fees...now for rules....plane size 25% and above must drop from approximatly 40' or above.....smaller than 25% drops at any higth. there will be a target on the ground. closet win the cash.....I belive the differance in higth will equal the playing field as most of the bigger plane pilots have some defined skills that is a big advantage (Harries, hover)....Feed back on this....you might think LAME , but it might be OK to heads up with some glow.....Yoy tape a dixe cup on you plane where you want to, in goes an egg with a streamer on it......be carful not to bounce the egg out on takeoff or in the air.....one plane in the air at a time..............let's here trash it or plan it.......your choice..........................................................
Can we fly overs the pits with a dozen????:p

king160woody

Circus Act
What is the plan for Saterday Night? Friday Night seems to be the night the Town Pump is packed.

I was thinking about getting a local band to play some rock before it gets to dark. Does this sound like a plan or is Saterday night another pump night?? Get back ASAP please!

Woody

Postie

Sack Up
I will be bringing the projector to show a movie or two. I just need a trailer to project it on. Any requests for movies?

King

Circle Hucker
Guys you really need to get back to Jordan ASAP on this band thing....he needs to secure the monies and The Band............He is tryin to figure which night to do it on......Help him out with the planing please......he is doing this for the Circus but needs Circus input............Thanks guys
King

King

Circle Hucker
Note guys We will have our local outdoor Cheif Larry Zinn cooking for your stomach needs.....not sure what the menu is but there will be hot food for the having.

King

Circle Hucker
jordan just get a band it will be nice to fall asleep to some rock music

Rock???? This is a laurence Welch / liberrachie band with a little Neal Sadaca for the wild .....Not sure on the spelling but close maybe. Man this will be good.