WWW III / Circus 3-D Throw Down

Discussion in 'Events' started by King, Oct 3, 2008.

1. King

King Circle Hucker

Hey guys lets use this thread for the official information thread and for just bashing others for the upcoming WWW III and Circus 3-D Throw Down.....We will be posting the usual information soon, Hotel info, Map ect....

Remember WWW III November 1st and 2nd. Eairly birds welcome. Last year the first in was on thursday night....Camping at the field is OK, but no
    hook-ups.

This is an Open fly Event except for the 3-D Throw Down Airial Acrobatic Show......

Fly what you bring, bring what you fly.......

2. King

King Circle Hucker

Has anybody heard about or seen the 3 new manuvers Rabbit has to feed to Showtime
    at WWW III. I heard he will not show them in public until WWW III. I heard that he is so positive about these that if show can reproduce what he dose Ron will clean Show's planes for a month..........We need a spy to see what the new 3 are...

3. King

King Circle Hucker

First Question....Who is going to Throw Down Names are needed......Who has what it takes or like me, has no shame..........NAMES.....Who are you going after individually???

4. stang151

stang151 Pucker Hucker

There are those that are not cheep BUT can be bought. nudge,nudge, wink,wink;)

5. Barry Built

Barry Built Lifetime Supporter

hey! I'll sing like a bird for a 3W 170 twin spark with pipes and headers...

6. TManiaci

TManiaci Engineer Lifetime Supporter

I'm there, with my birds, video camera and my photographer!

I've seen Ron's new moves... pretty cool sh!t. He still sucks on left rollers.

7. Gmoney

Gmoney Circus Staff

Ive seen it all! BOOOOOOOOOORRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG. I'll be there with a real 3D device.. Do it backwards and inverted I might be impressed.

Gmoney

8. King

King Circle Hucker

....Woody got 5 flights in today...I watched all of them...Man I'm smooked

Ohh well thread Bump......

9. kim

kim Well-Known Member

i got a couple of good flights on my QQ again today
    man its weird going from flying precision for 2 mounths then going and 3Ding again
    but its good to be back
    next week ill take the 40% out and ill see how well that thing can 3D

10. king160woody

king160woody Circus Act

Nice!! You going to bring any buddies down from Vegas?? Car Pool DUDE!!

11. Mithrandir

Mithrandir Circus Staff Lifetime Supporter

12. Mithrandir

Mithrandir Circus Staff Lifetime Supporter

Sign me up for the AirShow Tournement!

13. TManiaci

TManiaci Engineer Lifetime Supporter

Hey Mike.... you are becoming a little random lately. What the hell, too much rice in your diet or what?

14. King

King Circle Hucker

That sounds like a bloody wild move mate.....................

Got you down for the Air Tornament Extravaganza...anyone else....Youn know yo0u can call grudge matches againsts somebody if you want....works like follow me, do what I do.....make for a good show....like at fresno when Bender and Shuler were going from one end to the other playing copy cat, Or Woody and that other kid that was at Fresno, (Can't remember his name for sure, some called him leroy, here is a pic of those two playing copy cat....what a show......... You get no better flying in this ,,,,,Just my .02.

Attached Files:

15. King

King Circle Hucker

What do you guys think of this....
    In order to try to get more local to fly (mostly glow) I thought about haveign a fun fly typ event ......Egg drop $5.00 to enter winner gets half the sign up fees...now for rules....plane size 25% and above must drop from approximatly 40' or above.....smaller than 25% drops at any higth. there will be a target on the ground. closet win the cash.....I belive the differance in higth will equal the playing field as most of the bigger plane pilots have some defined skills that is a big advantage (Harries, hover)....Feed back on this....you might think LAME , but it might be OK to heads up with some glow.....Yoy tape a dixe cup on you plane where you want to, in goes an egg with a streamer on it......be carful not to bounce the egg out on takeoff or in the air.....one plane in the air at a time..............let's here trash it or plan it.......your choice..........................................................

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  16. Showtime

Showtime Circus Staff

Trash it

17. King

King Circle Hucker

OK trashed.....just a thought............

18. Aerial Buffoonery

Aerial Buffoonery Well-Known Member

Hi King, I think there should be other types of Circus contests though. Like the kind of stuff at the First ever Cirkus throwdown at Prado. #1 Like harrier under & over limbo poles. #2 Hover over a kidy pool & try to pop ballons #3 What ever other Crazy stuff you can Dream up!! That stuff was FUN!!! That First one was a Great Event, thats the one that got me Hooked on 3D & Freestyle Flying!!!

19. King

King Circle Hucker

we can do what ever you guys want.....you just have to let me know what to set up for.........have showtime approve and call it done.........Want some foamy death or foamy limbo...you guys call it through Showtime and Mith, then I can handle it from there....need to get on this to give me time to set up..............Copy cat flying to me is exciting and fun....it also spreads the talent as you might learn a new manuver like Mith triple menstral cramp......Ron stuff I here is more complicated. Ron dosen't believe in a game of copy cat, that showtime will be able to reproduce all three new moves.....i would like to find out just even the names of these new trade marked Ron Shuler moves......come on Ron ....ket a little out....names at least............I head from (I'm no saying names) a barry bird you are practiceing these at least 4 time a week and most all day at least once on the weekend.........give us NAMES......I really think show is a little bit worried on what you got....Me I am a lot curious......let out hte names

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  20. Showtime

Showtime Circus Staff

Ron is gay.