WrongWay's Flight Log

Discussion in 'Circus Flight Log' started by WrongWay, Oct 18, 2012.

Help Support Team Flying Circus by donating:

1. Feb 21, 2015 #141

WrongWay

WrongWay

WrongWay

20 days to go guys.

We had our club meeting today... all of the wheels are in motion, we are looking for a turnout of over 30 pilots so far. If you are coming and have not said so, please leave a post so we can best have a handle on the food and parking status.

Any vendors coming need to contact me for a spot on the free Vendor's Row. All parking is first come first served except for pre arranged vendors.

We will have guys down in the parking lot trying to accommodate the camper vehicles and anyone coming with a camper might want to touch base with me so we can see all of the campers together.

The club wanted me to reiterate that there will be no campfires. We are on a huge methane maker and if the brown grass were to get a start around one of the methane vents.... well.... we dont want to go there. It is rare that I ever smell methane, by the way... we have all ants/bugs well under control so dont take the methane thing wrong.
    The club will be using the two propane grills (pretty good size) to cook hamburgers and hotdogs on Friday and Saturday but once this is done, guests are welcome to cook any of their meals if they wish.

How many of you guys will be Saturday only versus multi day?

2. Feb 22, 2015 #142

dr_d_2k

dr_d_2k

dr_d_2k

I knew you came from a methane friendly field WrongWay. Ask me how I know....I wish I could make it that weekend but I have a prior commitment with some glider guys.

3. Feb 22, 2015 #143

WrongWay

WrongWay

WrongWay

There might be some gliders here too... depends on if I can remember to put fuel in my plane each flight...:banghead:

4. Mar 1, 2015 #144

WrongWay

WrongWay

WrongWay

Lots of hours in on the graphics. Many thanks to Eric at "B&E for the help.

12 days to go to the event... Some lucky person will be putting this plane in their car or trailer...

Attached Files:

5. Mar 3, 2015 #145

dr_d_2k

dr_d_2k

dr_d_2k

It looks a little subdued Wrongway. Couldn't you think of a scheme that has a little flair or pizazz?

Is that plane Red and white or Blue and Black?