WrongWay 30CC

WrongWay

Clowner... BILL.... BILL... dood...it is Blasphemy to show a profile with a prop cover, spinner and wheel pants....WITHOUT SFG's.....

Dont let it happen again...:ack:

Oh and ps... your plane pictured is out of fuel...Just Sayin...

chumley

Clowner... BILL.... BILL... dood...it is Blasphemy to show a profile with a prop cover, spinner and wheel pants....WITHOUT SFG's.....

Dont let it happen again...:ack:

Oh and ps... your plane pictured is out of fuel...Just Sayin...
. . . and having flown more than a few planes that he forgot to gas up, Richard knows when a plane is out of fuel.

RcPilot82

Kustom Aero Designs
Great Video, Congrats on the maiden! Someday I'll have to get me one of these, the last profile I had was a OMP Katana .40(I think that was it).

BENCHASON

3D Farm Hand
Thanks RcPilot, get one you wont regret it. The funny thing is I can't tell the difference between the 50cc and the 30cc.
They fly and feel the same.

roc111672

3D Farm Bartender
sbit , where are you located at ? Are you close to the farm (Iron City Ga 39859) If so get up with some of us and we can help . Well i can watch while someone else helps . I am going to build my 1st WWRC kit in a few weeks .

sbit

sbit , where are you located at ? Are you close to the farm (Iron City Ga 39859) If so get up with some of us and we can help . Well i can watch while someone else helps . I am going to build my 1st WWRC kit in a few weeks .
I am located in Chattanooga,Tn. and I have been following your thread. Just wont the measurements on the gas tank placement. I would like to visit the farm also!

BENCHASON

3D Farm Hand
I am located in Chattanooga,Tn. and I have been following your thread. Just wont the measurements on the gas tank placement. I would like to visit the farm also!
Welcome Sbit, just center the gas tank under the wing tube. :thumbsup:
That way the gas level does not effect your CG in flight.