Whats next for you?

Rocky

Teamflying Circus
I have just started a new project it is a Cermark F-16 in the General Dynamics test scheme.It's meant for a turbine but I will be using a E-Turbax fan unit (Thank You Mike)
a Castle 110HV Esc and some kind of 12 li-po set up.Not sure whos batts I am going to use still looking at that part .

dkjens

Try to fly mode 4 on the simulator and se if that helps my skills.
Hang out at Barry's after Rabbit dry lake flying/surfing.

alfycat

TARECOS AeroClub
Well, right now I am building my RC room. When it's ready I have to finish a foamy Foxtrot that I made of Studyboard and fix an electric GP Extra 330s to maiden it.

Dean Bird

Lifetime Supporter
Well, right now I am building my RC room. When it's ready I have to finish a foamy Foxtrot that I made of Studyboard and fix an electric GP Extra 330s to maiden it.
alfy,

Welcome to the Circus!!

Be sure and post pics of your Foxtrot. I don't know what "studyboard" is.

Post some pics of your flying club and the planes in Costa Rica too.

Showtime

Circus Staff
More like a plane trip. Good to have ya here guys. And get some pictures of the shop you are building.

GmanBIll

With all you guys putting cash in the kitty we could rent a G5 and go over for a weekend, I know someone who can fly one, I jut need a co pilot. If I remember my G5's right we could put a lot of 40% planes in the cargo hold.

Rocky

Teamflying Circus
Hey Toro nice to see you .What have you been up to ?Did you get .53 redline yet.

Toro

Rock, No, no .53 yet... I havent flown with Jeff in a long time. I dont belong to prado anymore. heading to San Diego for FF hope to see you there.
3 600N
2 synergy N9's
2 raptor 50's...

GAWD DAM Im the showtime of helis !

King

Circle Hucker
Not counting what is already on the table...I want to add a 43% PAU Edge 540 to our arsenal....nothing tumbles like an Edge and the new PAU desings of these Edges IMAC Very Well Also........

Barry Built

Lifetime Supporter
going to try to finish my QQ 120" Yak today...
Put a 2.4 JR recieber in my AeroWorks extra 260
Safty check my pitts python...