What I think about TOM

thepamster

The Mistress of Biplanes
Lifetime Supporter
I followed TOM over here when he left another forum. I have a huge amount of respect for his knowledge of our hobby and his willingness to help people who at least try to help themselves first. Though I miss the comments he could make to those people that were lazy but I am sure he is a happier man here for not having to do that.
I also enjoy flirting with him from time to time. Harmlessly of course.
I hope he continues the very thankless job of being a Mod because we DO need him here.

Revy

K, letsgo!!
I followed TOM over here when he left another forum. I have a huge amount of respect for his knowledge of our hobby and his willingness to help people who at least try to help themselves first. Though I miss the comments he could make to those people that were lazy but I am sure he is a happier man here for not having to do that.
I hope he continues the very thankless job of being a Mod because we DO need him here.
+1000...cept for the flirting of course!:ack:

JoeAirport

Obsessed with planes
Everybody here gets a thread about them eventually. It's just the culture. We like to pick on each other. But no flirting please.

wahoo

Senior Supporter
Everybody here gets a thread about them eventually. It's just the culture. We like to pick on each other. But no flirting please.
I coulda done without...Thanks
especially by the feeble minded.....

He's an ass and you know it !!
He knows .. !!
10 years and its scary !!!!

aussiesteve

What I like about thepamster :biggrin:

She has a way of just speakin' plain good ole sense. :thumbsup:

AKA - +1 (minus the flirtin')