The fun police are cracking down even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttface

You want me to do what...?
The fun police are cracking down even more! Take a look as this crap! Freakn' hilarious! http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57717
:BS:
They just don't get it...do they.
Freedom of speech went out the window long ago over there but now they are totally stripping peoples ability to express them selves as individuals or even use specific emoticons.
Glad I am not a member anymore! They are way to serious and I like to get my Buttface on !:D

Sorry FG but Team Flying Circus gets it and they Rock!

Buttface

You want me to do what...?
I am gonna have so much fun watching them fall flat on there face! LOL

Last edited:

Pakratt76

It can only get better!
Hey Buttface...

Yeah, I think they took a turn for the worse over there....

However.... do you think that they will make you edit/change
your username there? hmmmm?

50%plane

addicted
Welcome to the Cirkus Kenny!!!! You and Nelly should start Nelly and Pakratt's Playgounds over here.... :)

Last edited:

dkjens

I am gonna have so much fun watching them fall flat on there face! LOL
I see you and SleepyC are equally good at using "there" when it should be "their" ha ha. Maybe they should hire another company to clean up all the crappy English LOL.

50%plane

addicted
Thanks....
I've been lurking around here for a while now...
starting to like it more and more....
lol, I've been lurking here since before the split, I enjoy it over here, 'cept for a few threads over there...
I see you and SleepyC are equally good at using "there" when it should be "their" ha ha. Maybe they should hire another company to clean up all the crappy English LOL.
LOL Jens! You gonna make the Huckfest? I promise I can pronounce "There" "Their" and "They're" correctly.... :D

TManiaci

Engineer
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to the Circus boys... where the clowns are welcome and the Buttheads are tolerated....

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Those monkies need an impartial moderating system that isn't made up of a bunch of flying friends/ clique-stirs. Being moderated is never fun -unless they are messing with you- but if you behave like a normal person it won't matter because you won't need to be moderated in the first place...

There are some serious trolls over there that could be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.