The AMR Trainer 26 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Staff member
TFC-AMR-Logo.gif

In order to help us celebrate the holidays,and show support of our community, Aircraft Modelers Research have donated a Trainer 26 kit!

TFC-Trainer26-prize.jpg

Characteristics
Wingspan : 84.5”
Fuse length : 66”
Wing area: 1 280 Sq. inches
Flying weight: 12-13 pounds
Plug-in wing

Items included in the kit
Laser-cut parts for fuselage, wings and tail
Water-jet cut aluminum main landing gear
Wheels
Tail wheel
Wing jigs
First quality hardware pack
Robart hinges, Sullivan horns

Items required but not included in the kit
Recommended Engine : 26cc
Radio system
Servos
Rules & Entry

In order to join you must complete one of the following and post to this thread with which you have done.

1. Like TeamFlyingCircus on Facebook.
2. Follow TeamFlyingCircus on Twitter.
3. Sign up, or be a Supporting Member.
4. Post this contest to another site (no spamming guys).
5. Sign up for our Newsletter.

Drawing:

This thread will close the night of January 21st, 2014 with a drawing on January 22nd, 2014.

The winner will have 24 hours to contact me via private message here on site with their shipping information.

Thanks to AMR for this great donation, and please be sure to remember them as the holiday season approaches!

TFC  Contest Logo.jpg

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to TeamFlyingCircus.com PO BOX 911 San Marcos, Texas 78667. Entries must be received by January 21st, 2014. Void where prohibited.

Revy

K, letsgo!!
Their "Trainer" series is an excellent trainer as well as it has tons of potential for other fun fly set ups too!! :thumbs:

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Cool! I already have a massive AMR kit to build! I think I will watch from the sidelines on this one!

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Cool, but It took me 30 years to build my 2nd Kadet Jr......which I only flew once.....so, I actually don't want to win anything at the moment, but, let me know when someone is giving away a Ferrari F360 with 6 speed trans. Dark Metallic Red with Dk Tan interior please. Other colors or models okay too, but NO BLUE Ferrari......wtf are some people thinking?
Blue Toyota, okay, but please.....

thepamster

The Mistress of Biplanes
Lifetime Supporter
Liked. I'll order the engine tomorrow.
Thanks AMR for the contribution.:thumbsup:

HUSTON

Liked on Facebook, Following on Twitter, and Supporting Member. Got my fingers crossed even though the only thing I've ever won is a Giant Box of Cracker Jacks at a grocery store when I was a kid. I think I filled out 10 entries while my Mom shopped.

Attachments

Pakratt76

It can only get better!
Shared on Facebook....

Very cool... Gasoline trainer.... that's where it's at...
Thanks AMR!!! :thumbsup:

kaveman

if I win I will do a build thread and full flight report

then again I don't win lol I got bad luck for anyluck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.