tfc logo

yakken

I was going to have my mom make me some shirts with the tfc logo on it. She has some very high end sewing machines that will do anything. Will I be stepping on anybodys toes or copyrights ?

Buttface

You want me to do what...?
I was going to have my mom make me some shirts with the tfc logo on it. She has some very high end sewing machines that will do anything. Will I be stepping on anybodys toes or copyrights ?
don't worry yer shorts will have TFC stamped all over them after I finish kick'n yer butt with my TFC Converse sneaker! :smash:

yakken

Buttface said:
Hey do you think yer mom would embroider my sneakers? just c'mon man pleeease ?
You wouldn't believe the quilts and stuff my mom makes. She has two sewing machines that have computers on them. You download the picture and it embroiders it. Let's put it this way I could have six 40%ers ready to fly for what she paid for those machines. :yikes:

kaveman

shoot you might get some work and extra $ with your moms help just stay away from buttface he will get you in trouble lol:biggrin::willynilly:

yakken

Buttface said:
BTW, yer hired.
I never heard anything back so I'm goin to try it. You will be jealous cause my shirts are goin to be way better than your shoes.

Buttface

You want me to do what...?
How about TFC lick and stick tattoos ....Put them on your cheeks.... Show everyone your a member of a dangerous model rc airplane "gang" and you don't wanna be fuked with! :cool:

dr_d_2k

Buttface said:
How about TFC lick and stick tattoos ....Put them on your cheeks.... Show everyone your a member of a dangerous model rc airplane "gang" and you don't wanna be fuked with! :cool:
I have done those. Used to keep a bunch in the trailer. Great as long as you don't sweat to much.