So.....looks us users abandoned you for quite awhile.

JohnBer

I amguilty as anyone. man this was the best site on the net at one time....lets make it that again! Need a grouch from TOM tho. Us ole frts are funny.

Angie

Staff member
Admin
I sure hope you can find some to come and talk of the RC planes. Let me know if I can send a message out. Or other things that may help to get the blood flowing here again.

Revy

K, letsgo!!
Where did everybody go?

I have had some priorities to take care of the last few years but am back in the game. Was hoping to banter back and forth about how to build sh*t again.

Small but it is getting me back into the assembly of this in a month or so...

Angie

Staff member
Admin
I think others must have some priorities also. I hope they will come back and we can make this a lively forum again. Invite your friends and let them know we are still here.

kwilson

Gold Member
Hi Revy,
Good to see you back. I still post here and fly but most of the guys are gone. Political thread is still here and active but hidden so you have to ask Angie to see it. 3D farm guys are all on fb I think, but that site is blocked at my work so I still come here. Tseres has awesome builds and still posts them here thankfully. Hope all is well in Canada eh!

Tseres

Whiny Old Man
Supporting Member
Nice to have you back Revy.

I never stopped posting here. It's still my favorite site. I post other places but whatever I build you can find here also.

Revy

K, letsgo!!
Well, I will be posting again. That is quite the SC build, Tom! Always liked your work. K Dub...all is well. I wondered about the political thread....all I see is my bitching there, lol. I'll have an assembly thread going soon. Trying to figure out how to do another big electric. My Byron Cap 21 build was long ago and the stripped down fuse is in storage. I feel like a noob again.

thepamster

The Mistress of Biplanes
Lifetime Supporter
I wish everybody would just come back to the forums. I hate Facecrap.
Good luck researching build projects over there. I am not even sure you can.
And those groups? Oh my gosh, good luck.