Sept 28, Fly in at Area 51, Wing AL

Discussion in 'Events' started by Jaybird, Aug 24, 2013.

1. WrongWay

WrongWay Well-Known Member

2. wade

wade Junior Member

maybe there was some reason they cant focus on the airplanes,wrong way:drool:

3. Classclown

Classclown Well-Known Member

Damnnnn You guys have been busy with the jpeg biatchez!!! :thumbsup:

4. wade

wade Junior Member

gotta get the count up,maybe that will get us on the front page:thumbsup:

5. Classclown

Classclown Well-Known Member

Front page??? The hell you worrying about the front page for??? More than half the twits on the site have the main page bookmarked anyway, they never even see the home page.

6. wade

wade Junior Member

so all i need to do is add more girls????:thumbs:

7. WrongWay

Two girls at the airport (see... that's where they keep the Airplanes)

The one from the big city is walking the cousin to her gate. They pass a vendor that advertizes take a professional portrait.

Big city girl (BCG); Come on lets get a picture taken together..
    Country cousin (CC); Sure, that would be great.

So the old time camera on a tripod has a cloth cover over it fur the cameraman to put his head under to aim the camera.

They pay, the camera man sets them in front of the photo screen and proceeds to line up the camera..He puts his head under the hood.

CC; Why is he doin' that? What is he trying to do?
    BCG; Well, I think he's got to focus.
    CC; Bof US?

8. TManiaci

TManiaci Engineer Lifetime Supporter

Are you guys having a Fly-In or an orgy? By this thread, I think we know the answer to that question....

Not a single "RC" airplane posted. Any past even photos?.

9. wade

wade Junior Member

you the one keeps clicking on our thread LOL:cryin: and ckecking things out:thumbsup:

2 radio controled air planes:willynilly:

Attached Files:

10. WrongWay

Regarding having a Fly In.... Correct me if I am Wrong, but I believe that Sept 28 was nearly 11 days ago. :biggrin::biggrin:That would change having to had...

On "had" a fly in... I wanted to come hang and was traveling somewhat near... but could not do the extra 200 miles in that day...

11. psycho-patch

psycho-patch Well-Known Member

Woohoo..............yeah, I've been chuckling over that for a week now. Just never said anything.

12. wade

wade Junior Member

maybe we need to do a little editing there:confused5: well what part of fla you be staying in? we gonna try to do something around christmas ifin it ant to cold.like see how many lights you can get on a plane and still fly it:exercise4:

13. wade

wade Junior Member

:biggrin:

Attached Files:

14. wade

wade Junior Member

yep:thumbsup:

Attached Files:

15. WrongWay

Ormond is the city... Daytona is 5 miles away.

It takes me 5.5 hours to get to the Farm... When I said I was interested in dropping in I was returning home from a yearly event in Tennessee... But I had to go down I-75 through Atlanta to drop a buddy off...

It is on my bucket list.

16. wade

wade Junior Member

well you just come on over ,we'll put you up for a nite or two.we are about 5 hours from jacksonville.30 miles north of crestview Fl.you can take off in Ala ,and fly in Fla.

17. WrongWay

Cool beans...

18. wade

wade Junior Member

we ant made the front page yet.with all our hard work we put into finding some airplane pictures:cryin:

19. wade

wade Junior Member

lookie wrong way:crazy:

Attached Files:

20. wade

wade Junior Member

some one sent me a video yesterday that has something to do with a plane,very interesting to see,but cant post it he might get me thu boot:drool: