San Diego EMAC April 12th.

lazyboyflyer

IN & OUT BURGERS RULE
I sure hope this is still happening, the boys and I plan on making this event. I guess I'll be flying the Edge 260 with Curtis.

1BWANA1

Yes the EMAC is still on for next Saturday April 12th. Lots of guys out practicing this weekend. I'm really excited that you guys are all planning on coming down. You add a great deal to the event! Noon time freestyles, oh yes!

Spike

Cool, glad to hear the Riverside crew will be coming down to our neck of the woods!

sandman

I'll be there! Been windy at the field lately so be prepared. I'll be down practicing Thursday and Friday (hopefully).

lazyboyflyer

IN & OUT BURGERS RULE
Well it looks like we'll be flying an Extra 300 and not the Edge 260. We still need a couple flights on it for trimming. Check it out!

P1010001a.jpg

P1010002a.jpg

1BWANA1

Where did you get that? I don't see it on Airwilds website. How big is it, and how much does it weigh?

Gmoney

Circus Staff
Not true Grasshoper! When I used to fly alot.. things lasted forever. I have owned many thousand flight airframes..There was a time I was at the field (FLYING) five and six times a week..

sandman

Whats wrong with the new color scheme, don't you like it?

Far be it from me, who takes forever to cover a wing, to criticize anyone's color scheme. I recall an art class in which the instructor complimented my abstract art. Unfortunately, I had not meant it to be abstract at all. Wonder if that's what drove Van Gogh crazy...