Revy's 2.6m Comp ARF Edge 540

Revy

K, letsgo!!
Got nothing to bolt to or on it yet!:yikes:

The only things missing is the stuff from Ray, which has me concerned a little bit. The engine, pipes, spinner and prop haven't been sent yet and the Comp ARF website has my status as only partially paid. I hope he clarifies some facts for me soon cuz the bank statement suggests its paid in full.;)

Revy

K, letsgo!!
Ya, we do get blessed with the stuff. We are a ski/snowmobile destination. The town caters to them at this time of year. The sledders have already arrived in droves! Skiers will soon follow. Heli operations have started, but not the resort. Nothing on the valley floor, yet, but you don't have to climb too high to get to the white stuff! Fingers crossed I'll be able to maiden that Charger Giant.

Geno

Learning Something New...
You still flying? or you done flying your gasser? Im hoping to get out today, buuuuuutttttt its not looking like its gonna be nice out but ill try lol. If not, i think ill be parking my gassers for the season.

Revy

K, letsgo!!
I've been wanting to, but the weather has been the sh!ts. The rain train hasn't let up for a while. They're ready to go in case! Indoor has started though, and I just picked up some Depron from Lester to build a few more of my 28" S'bachs.

Revy

K, letsgo!!
Ideally a Park 250 and a 25C min, 450-500mAh 2S. The Eflite's 30C are perfect. Futaba 3114 servo's. Rory had a sh!t eating grin on his face after he flew it for the first time and begged for more batteries!;)

Revy

K, letsgo!!
Wing bags came in today! These are the nicest set I've seen so far. The quality is totally worth every penny. They are padded and the inside is lined with green felt, kinda like a brand new pool table cloth. At least I get to look at them hanging on the wall...airframe wait has been a test of patience. IDK how they fit yet, but I don't think it'll be an issue at all. Great job BigZ! ;)

Attachments

BryceSteenburg

"Where would we be withou
This is not language safe.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cEyklKEeEYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Classclown

Hey Slutz, don't worry about what meds you think I'm on, you should worry about what your friends think of you, I'm told that you suck just as much up in the air, as you do, down on the ground. Lol, all these years, and you still don't get it....