Revy's 2.6m Comp ARF Edge 540

Revy

K, letsgo!!
Anyways, lol...

I got the Booma R/C switches all the way from down under today. I am impressed with the quality of both the Intelli-Switch (temp, mAh counting and voltage monitoring) and the ignition switch they call Iggy. I thought it was just a straight through electronic power switch. I failed to notice that it also has ignition kill built in when I ordered it. It needs to use this function to work. My Smart-fly will handle those duties, so I guess I wont be using Iggy on this bird. No need for two kill switches. I will save it for a future build though! I will have to use a regular ol' HD mech switch for the ignition.

Classclown

A buddy of mine got the Intelli-switch from the same guys from Downunder, been a couple months now, no problems.

Geno

Learning Something New...
Revy you doing RE2s? I saw in our first post that was plan, just seeing if that was still the case. My 120 on pipes was awesome. Best motor combo outta the box! Cant wait to start using that motor again. (poor thing has been sitting for way too long)

Geno

Revy, keep me in the loop when you do the maiden. Ill let you know when i maiden my yak 55 next year

Revy

K, letsgo!!
That's the plan, Gene. I heard from Ray on Friday that he was awaiting the pipes to arrive so he can ship all the items at once. Checking off the list as stuff arrives. I'll have a case of Super-Dri before the plane or the pump!:lol2:

Maiden will be in the spring most likely. There'll be enough time to set-up a trailer too! ;)

Geno

Yeah those wheels are sweet! Where did you order your arms from? Are the big ones 4" long?

Revy

K, letsgo!!
The manual called for a 4.5". I ordered them direct from SWB. Lester is working on the servo's (this week), the pump (next week) and a couple missing extensions. Pretty much just waiting on Ray and that ocean cruise. :)

Attachments

Geno

This plane is getting smoke too? Man its gonna have all the bell n whistles. Did you order a 5 gallon jug of smoke oil? If so, where did you order that? Im thinking ill probably order a 5 gallon this winter. What smoke pump will you be using?

Revy

K, letsgo!!
5 Gallon jug?! I didn't know Super-dri came that big. I ordered 4x1 gallon jugs from Great Hobbies. Let me know when you do, I'll get one. The 29% is getting a TME too. ;)

Revy

K, letsgo!!
There is some bru-haha from my LHS about the importing of Super-Dri now. Some customs legality. Told me to get as much of it as I could from wherever I can. IDK if it's just his issue or if the products legal to import in general. Environmental freaks can screw more things up they don't know about trying to be green.:rolleyes2:

Geno

Jason, whats the link to those sweet rims and tires? I thought i had it somewhere, but i cant find it. Thx