Relocating to FL

Buttface

You want me to do what...?
I am planing to move to FL just out side Tampa. Any of you dawgs local to the area know of a good club to fly at?....or clubs

lxcoupe

Can I say that?
I am planing to move to FL just out side Tampa. Any of you dawgs local to the area know of a good club to fly at?....or clubs
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????:yikes:

We gonna have a monkey in the FFAA crew?:thumbsup:

You are gonna fit right in here with all the misfits:biggrin:

lxcoupe

Can I say that?
Damn dood wish we would have know you were in tampa today...We had a informal gtg at a field just north of tampa. You coulda had a rip on me plane....Met some of the a-holes....Weather couldn't have been better today...

cap232driver

Buttface,

what ever you do don't ask Tony greene about what clubs to fly at.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Steve

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you guys!!!!

Buttface

Damn dood wish we would have know you were in tampa today...We had a informal gtg at a field just north of tampa. You coulda had a rip on me plane....Met some of the a-holes....Weather couldn't have been better today...
Haha wow ! It was a good day yesterday. I'm gonna be here for about another week. What's the name of the club/s you hang at? I might just have to plug up the gps and hop in my funny little truck :biggrin:

Buttface

I'll need to find a concrete or masonry company to work for temporarily in the area untill I can reestablish my own buissnes here. Already found a nice home to rent in Riverview . Any of you guys know someone in the same business as me that needs help?

Buttface

Triple Creek is an awesome field! They used to hold a major fly-in there every year but have since stopped and I really miss it. I don't know how the club politics are, I know I've heard some not so positive stuff about them. I know if I lived 8 miles from that field, I would fly there.
Looks bad ass! Wear do you usually fly?

yakken

I see how you want to be and leave us wv boys. I doubt that you can take all your planes so I will keep them for you. :D