Red7fifty's Flight Log,blog,building, and general B.S.ing!

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Flight Log:
October 6, 2013, Maiden Flight
Flights to date: 1
Ground Crew: 2, Anthony and Farmer
Other Pit Biotch: 1, Brandon (He wore wrong shirt on Maiden Flight day):prrr:

Pilot 40% Sbach 342
DA150 w Compact stock mufflers
Futaba 14MZ
Futaba R6014HS
Futaba BLS157HV (10)
Futaba BLS171HV
Smart-Fly Comp 12 w Ignition Cutoff and Pin switch
Fromeco LiIon Batteries
Fromeco Badger switch for Ignition
Mejzlik 32x10L
Tru-Turn backplate
Lunsford 3mm turnbuckles and 4mm Rock Grinder Links
Dubro HD Ball Links and Monster Ball Links
Spot-On Servo Arms
SeCraft Wing bolts
Dubro Tank
PSP Cap and Alum Biggie T
Tail-Dragger RC HD Servo Extensions
RTL Bonded Washers, Blindnuts
WhiteRose Tail Wheel Gear
Sullivan SkyLite Main Wheels
Dubro Wheel Collars
DA Fuel Dot
Dubro Tygon
Z-poxy
Wingtote Wing and Stab Bags
Michelle Rudder Cover

Attachments

flymedic

Huckin Fire Trucker
What a nice plane and very well set-up !!!!!!!!!!!!
You live in an amazing part of the country. I was on the Thunder City Fire off the Warm Lake road by Yellow Pine. Saw Bear, Mountain lion, Deer, Elk and heard a wolf. I was blown away. Oh, and I got to eat fresh Salmon in the restaurant in Yellow Pine. WHAT AN EXPERIENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Sick plane Red!

Definitely one of the better looking 40's I have seen!

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Thanks guys...it took a lot longer than planned....(you can thank those United Plane Smashers for the extra 5 months of waiting)
You should have read Clowns colorful post before it got removed......If I can get him to start "Clowns Log", I'm sure there are a couple guys that will enjoy his humor. :prrr:
Build log on Hi-Jacked thread here: http://www.teamflyingcircus.com/forum/f44/40-sbach-pilot-4306/index45.html

Attachments

Last edited:

red7fifty

BadAss Member
I had stumbled upon Limitless Aero, looking for a box of NGK CM6 spark plugs.
He sells them for $2.49!
I wanted a shirt, but not in the white that he offers....(are you kidding me, what normal guy can keep a white shirt clean?)
So, I requested a black shirt, without the URL, and he responded, if I get him a few more shirt orders, he'd make a batch...
On Maiden flight day, I wore mine, Anthony and Farmer wore theirs......Brandon, didn't get the memo, and showed up wearing a black Summit Racing shirt. :prrr:

http://www.limitlessaero.com/apparel

Attachments

Classclown

Man.... that's messed up. It's a natural part of life, everybody's gotta poop. That post was from the heart. It was epic...

red7fifty

BadAss Member
The following post, is rated CCO (Class Clown Only)
Quote from ClassClown:
"I took a dump, Oct 8, 7:15am. My log had it's maiden, flight lasted exactly .05 seconds, have to trim it 4 clicks to the right. Pretty uneventful, but for the stench and the splash. The flusher worked just as advertised, overall, very happy!!!"

I don't mind the rudeness....at least, now, it's no longer the 1st response in my (log) thread.
Hope this make you feel better! :prrr:
Crybaby....:cryin: lol....jk......well.....

If I need to remove, or edit this, please PM me.

Classclown

The following post, is rated CCO (Class Clown Only)
Quote from ClassClown:
"I took a dump, Oct 8, 7:15am. My log had it's maiden, flight lasted exactly .05 seconds, have to trim it 4 clicks to the right. Pretty uneventful, but for the stench and the splash. The flusher worked just as advertised, overall, very happy!!!"

I don't mind the rudeness....at least, now, it's no longer the 1st response in my (log) thread.
Hope this make you feel better!
Crybaby.... lol....jk......well.....
WTF??? You wrote it down or something??? Lol...

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Great commercial....I especially liked the part of the cow messing with the roll of TP.
So, if there isn't anyone else that wants to "Crap" all over this flight log.......someone post a pic of a hot chick building an airplane....that should keep all the town's people happy!
:prrr:

Classclown

This is all pizzazz for your flight log...... Ok,ok, so it's pissa$$, not pizzazz.... But you should be proud.

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Yes, proud moment, but now I'm craving Pizza. FN Eh Man!

Next scheduled flight outing, in 5 days.
Meanwhile....lots of youtube to watch, while pondering what build project to finish next; :prrr:
I saw the night launch Space Shuttle Endeavor, STS-130 in 2010...that was BadAss.
Here is a cool video of STS-134
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShRa2RG2KDI&list=PL60C9995B265519F9[/ame]