Red Aero 100cc MX2

GravyGoodness

Huck-O-What?
Good to see you stuck with it.

Now that the wedding is over, I am in the market for another 100cc bird, but looking at all these 89-91" planes, I may have to go that route. That new plane Tony has looks AWESOME!

Gatorb8

hah! knew Tony would chime in when I brought one of his children back to life!

anyone know which "kote" manufacturer and colors would match???
thanks

shotgun

Mojo Aviation Flight Team
hah! knew Tony would chime in when I brought one of his children back to life!

anyone know which "kote" manufacturer and colors would match???
thanks
Ultracote. As I recall, it's metallic purple, white, metallic silver, apple green, and green (HANU880).

N726AC

100LL User
The Hanger9, Ultracoat color codes are;

Gary Ward Ultracoat colors.

HANU847 pearl purple 21-056 pearl purple
HANU870 white 21-010 white
HANU880 green 21-040 green
HANU881 silver 21-091 silver
HANU903 apple green 21-043 May green

Gatorb8

The Hanger9, Ultracoat color codes are;

Gary Ward Ultracoat colors.

HANU847 pearl purple 21-056 pearl purple
HANU870 white 21-010 white
HANU880 green 21-040 green
HANU881 silver 21-091 silver
HANU903 apple green 21-043 May green
Thanks!
You are d-man!

Gatorb8

I need a little help from my friends!

Can't remember what the piece in the ruddder to guide the rear wheel looked like......all I got is a stub! anyone have a good pic or a part #
thanks!!!!

Attachments

shotgun

Mojo Aviation Flight Team
Looking good Jerry. Is the incidence on the stabs ok? Now, get that thing covered.:biggrin:

Gatorb8

Looking good Jerry. Is the incidence on the stabs ok? Now, get that thing covered.:biggrin:
incidence is perfect! I am a professional .........................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................bull****ter!:biggrin: