Real flight 7

huckster98

I do pretty much every day at ~3 mountain time called 3d planes! But I'm gonna go do some actual flying today!

MadMonkey

That's MISTER idiot to you!
I'm on 6.5. Is 7 worth the upgrade? What new planes are there?

I'm kind of annoyed that they got rid of the Limbo and some other events a while back and are now reintroducing them as a "new" feature :prrr:

Rod Bender

Team Flying Circus
Lifetime Supporter
I went from 3.5 to 7 on the pre-sale deal plus $20.00 off coupon. Have not set it up yet, but am looking forward to the group fly sessions . . . :biggrin:

yakken

I have been flying the sim a lot. Went out today to fly my plane and damn was my timing off. :banghead:

Dannyrotorpilot

yakken said:
I have been flying the sim a lot. Went out today to fly my plane and damn was my timing off. :banghead:
That has happened to me as well. Physics are always so different but what is the benefit is orientation practice. I fly sim every single day being that it's 20 degrees over here every weekend it seems.

In full scale, we tell out students the same thing about the simulator. Orientation and repetition is what we use the sims for.

MadMonkey

That's MISTER idiot to you!
I make it a point to fly as many different planes as I can in the sim every time I use it. That way you're forced to adapt to each rather than getting used to one... makes it easier in real life.

I'm not talking about just aerobatic planes. You can make almost any plane do some mild 3D :D

yakken

I make it a point to fly as many different planes as I can in the sim every time I use it. That way you're forced to adapt to each rather than getting used to one... makes it easier in real life.

I'm not talking about just aerobatic planes. You can make almost any plane do some mild 3D :D
Ill have to try that