Post questions about new software here!

Angie

Staff member
Admin
If you are having questions about how to do something on the new software, please post them here.

If you cannot get into a forum, you could before, please post here.

This is where I'll be checking on anything I need to explain or fix for you.

Angie

Staff member
Admin
If you were a member I can get you in. I tried to get most that had posted in the last month.
I'll put you in now.

@Bobby Folsom please verify you can see it and post, etc.

flyin4fun

I have been contributing in the political forum regularly....now all I see is that it is private.....what's up with that???

Angie

Staff member
Admin
The above that say they cannot see the political forum, that's something I must check out as each of you were specifically listed for that forum.

ETA: I have changed settings so all of you listed here and those that have participated the last month should see the forum, and be able to read and post.

Last edited:

flyin4fun

The above that say they cannot see the political forum, that's something I must check out as each of you were specifically listed for that forum.

ETA: I have changed settings so all of you listed here and those that have participated the last month should see the forum, and be able to read and post.
Thank you, Angie.

jaguar bone

Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 8.40.37 AM.png In addition to the "private" status of the political forum queue preventing access, all my subscribed threads appear to be no longer.

Angie

Staff member
Admin
I'll get you back into Political. The subscriptions will have to be reapplied. You'll need to find those threads once, and go to the top and "Watch" Them.

calypso

I have a couple of people on my IGNORE List but since the system upgrade I have been seeing their posts.

Angie

Staff member
Admin
You may have to re-add them to your ignore list. Go to your member Control Box.

upload_2018-6-5_16-29-8.png

Give that a try.

calypso

Hi Angie,
Yes, I checked and they are set to Ignore.
So I tried clicking on Stop Ignoring and then set them to Ignore again and saved the changes and they still show up.
So I then tried logging out then logging back in and they still show up.
Thanks