Pilot 37% Edge (second Edge assembly thread)

Jedijody

Proud father of Soldiers
How may I be of service, I built and flew the 40% last year.

Or do you just need help in restraint?

Jedijody

Proud father of Soldiers
I've noticed you've been having the same trouble lately I have with breakfast. Anyone mentions the word and I'm the first in line no matter what time it is. I think we both need therapy.

Super08

Official DA Fanboy ;)
Lifetime Supporter
Jody that is a 10-4 on the professional help. Made a deal with Tony on a 47% Decathlon.....

I am going to have him wait until January to ship to avoid the Christmas shipping congestion.

Now I need to decide which one gets the 3W 170CS on cans and which gets the DLE222 on mufflers.

Classclown

Jody that is a 10-4 on the professional help. Made a deal with Tony on a 47% Decathlon.....

I am going to have him wait until January to ship to avoid the Christmas shipping congestion.

Now I need to decide which one gets the 3W 170CS on cans and which gets the DLE222 on mufflers.
See, the planes and the hobby of building, meeting people, and crashing are your therapy, Hell, seeing a psychiatrist would be more expensive anyway, and in the end, you'd still buy the planes.

Super08

Official DA Fanboy ;)
Lifetime Supporter
Maybe I'll do a thread on it here when I put it togther.

As for the threrapy, ya I would still be buying them. :)

Super08

Official DA Fanboy ;)
Lifetime Supporter
I keep looking at that frying pan and now I am hungry. I have to go and pick up my wife now. Maybe I'll take her out for lunch and see if I am brave enough to tell her what I ordered.

Tired Old Man

Staff member
Whaoo,

That's a pretty small breakfast compared to what is served where Jody and I dine at. Your depiction is a fair starting act though;)

Tired Old Man

Staff member
I promise if there's a way, vidoes will be shot and posted. I'm very much looking forward to flying this plane, along with getting a 20cc gas sized profile up for this next season.

Jody,

I found that WB 25 and the "diffuser". Unfortunately the diffuser won't fit. Too small of a mounting foot. Looks like I got out of there just in time. I really despise snow!

wahoo

Senior Supporter
I just had the triple crown breakfast at King's for lunch today.......
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zzaYy5MPZE]Kings Triple Crown Breakfast - YouTube[/ame]

Not to bad for 4 bucks.

Super08

Official DA Fanboy ;)
Lifetime Supporter
I had a walking heart atteck. Eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, toast, n coffee. Now I need a nap.

Jedijody

Proud father of Soldiers
That's the shniz right there! Thow in a pancake, ....oh man, I'm outa here, headed for Shari's.