• jaguar bone - post #13

• kwilson - post #17

• jaguar bone - post #20

• jaguar bone - post #24

Results are only viewable after voting.

Angie

Staff member
Admin
At this time let anyone throw in one or two photos (or more). That Hucking looks amazing and that eye and hand coordination must be very fine tuned to do that.

And I could not read that gps coordinates on that. Looks like etch a sketch scribbles.

Friday, I'll add a poll so we can vote. Just for the honor.

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Jaguar bone- my dad, uncle, and I built a full scale Dragonfly when I was just a kid! I still get excited smelling polyester resin!

Angie

Staff member
Admin
I wish I had a photo to add for you all, but I don't have one that qualifies. I do love seeing yours. Heck post an old photo if you want, your favorite flight.

Angie

Staff member
Admin
The voting poll is up and is good for 3 days after today. I figure that to be Monday night, so a winner could be declared on Tuesday.

flyin4fun

I know he is a moderator..... I don't care.
I had to vote for Brutus and his pic in post #3.
Because.......... I love juggggggggsssss....:thumbsup:

Angie

Staff member
Admin
Right now it's a toss up between two of them for me to decide. I'm thinking a little more.

Will be back after I keep you and me in suspension enough.

Angie

Staff member
Admin
With loads of power, and some ability!
Cool shot of Mikey with P huck's plane at 3D Bowl a couple years ago!

I have to tell you guys, you make it difficult for a lady to choose between planes dancing in the air.

I have to call a tie between BRUTUS #11 and Kwilson #17. Both of the planes are dancing so nicely. I am amazed at the skill of keeping them that close to the ground and vertical.

Kwilson, it looks as if your one hand is holding up that plane by the wing. And BRUTUS, yours is modern dancing without touching.

Both are amazing!

Congratulations!