Pau

anders e

Its not much talk about PAU-planes here. I'm waiting for 10-12 planes from them in march. I'm gonna sell them in Norway/scandinavia.

They are coming with a new design/fuse/colour-scheme on the 36% and 43% singleseat edge, and its bada$$. finally the 50-60cc and 85-120cc 540T comes.
I'm gonna have a couple of them my self, but not sure of what.
I really like the new looking edge singleseat and the extra :)

Have you seen their p-38 with 2x DA-50? ;)

Attachments

aussiesteve

Way to go Anders.

PAU are one of those companies that just quietly goes about its business and produces some fairly decent airframes.

For some reason, right now I have a vision in my head of a P38 tail touching in the snow :thumbsup:

JohnBer

That p-38 is owned by a local guy here. seen it fly at the bellingham club a couple times. pictures do not do it justice.

anders e

Yes, i have also heard alot of good things about the P-38. And they say it flies great.
But i know Herve is gonna do some small changes on the final modell.

It must be great to have the chanse to see this now and then :)

Tired Old Man

Staff member
PAU does some pretty nice stuff. Some of the reps seem to be a bit arrogant but that doesn't change the quality of the kits. I don't think we have enough traffic for them to justify hangin' over here. They generally stay in the high visibility forums.

That -38 must be nice. One of my favorite war tur..er..birds.

roc111672

3D Farm Bartender
PAU does some pretty nice stuff. Some of the reps seem to be a bit arrogant but that doesn't change the quality of the kits. I don't think we have enough traffic for them to justify hangin' over here. They generally stay in the high visibility forums.

That -38 must be nice. One of my favorite war tur..er..birds.
+1 on the arrogant ! I posted something about " toy planes " on FG and Island Flyer went on about how if some people didn't have a passion for "toy plane's" the rest of us wouldn't have any to play with . I guess he didn't like me calling the toy planes . I always said i would buy a PAU until he bit my head off . But not now .

JoeAirport

Obsessed with planes
There's one particular PAU fanboy that's seems angry at everybody. I wouldn't want my name associated with him if I were PAU. But they are pretty decent planes.

Last edited:

averagebrunette

Fun Fly Superstar!!
There is at least one PAU rep that hangs out over here some. ;) Just sayin... If you have any questions i'll try to help the best I can. I love all of mine that i've built. If you at Nall, come by the 3d line and say hi. I'll have the 100cc Extra 300spand 100cc Edge 540, as well as the 43% Edge 540 and if I can get it here and built in time, the new 50cc Orange Edge 540.

Bunky f. knuckle

Cover shot, MA 10/09!!!
There is at least one PAU rep that hangs out over here some. ;) Just sayin... If you have any questions i'll try to help the best I can. I love all of mine that i've built. If you at Nall, come by the 3d line and say hi. I'll have the 100cc Extra 300spand 100cc Edge 540, as well as the 43% Edge 540 and if I can get it here and built in time, the new 50cc Orange Edge 540.
Ya don't say................ :willynilly:

Tseres

Whiny Old Man
I'm new to this thread but not to PAU. Brutimus made me think I needed to look around circus a bit. Been doing my own thing and only paying attention to it.

Everybody thinks I'm a PAU Rep. I'm not. I'm just a fan boy. But I am good friends with Herve. As far as some reps are concerned. Some are arrogant. Herve isn't the bad one. He's protective of the brand due to some unfair comments on the threads. Ryan is probably the most arrogant. He's probably also the biggest type A and he is very intelligent. Those two things equal "****y". That boy will give you the shirt off his back. I know everyone of the reps personally except the two new kids and Anders. There is diversity but not anymore then for the other brands. I know most of the reps for the other brands on the east coast. They all have the same diversity as PAU. I like some of them and some I don't. It's human nature.

I have to admit that I'm pretty protective of the PAU brand myself. Thats because I've been around it for the last 4 years and I know what goes on behind the scenes and in the public threads.

Now that Anders let the cat out of the bag on the 30cc. " That was supposed to be hush hush until the prototypes were built and flown". I'll let you in on another secret that is only semi secret now. There has been a new wing design in the works for the last 2 years. It is hard to build a wing that is both strong and light. They have been tested at Clover Creek last fall by Gaby and it stood up to his abuse. These new wings are in the next shipment due in anytime. The first container is packed. It's just waiting on the wing bags that you get with some of the PAU kits.

I'm getting the new 30% Edge when it comes in.

anders e

I'm new to this thread but not to PAU. Brutimus made me think I needed to look around circus a bit. Been doing my own thing and only paying attention to it.

Everybody thinks I'm a PAU Rep. I'm not. I'm just a fan boy. But I am good friends with Herve. As far as some reps are concerned. Some are arrogant. Herve isn't the bad one. He's protective of the brand due to some unfair comments on the threads. Ryan is probably the most arrogant. He's probably also the biggest type A and he is very intelligent. Those two things equal "****y". That boy will give you the shirt off his back. I know everyone of the reps personally except the two new kids and Anders. There is diversity but not anymore then for the other brands. I know most of the reps for the other brands on the east coast. They all have the same diversity as PAU. I like some of them and some I don't. It's human nature.

I have to admit that I'm pretty protective of the PAU brand myself. Thats because I've been around it for the last 4 years and I know what goes on behind the scenes and in the public threads.

Now that Anders let the cat out of the bag on the 30cc. " That was supposed to be hush hush until the prototypes were built and flown". I'll let you in on another secret that is only semi secret now. There has been a new wing design in the works for the last 2 years. It is hard to build a wing that is both strong and light. They have been tested at Clover Creek last fall by Gaby and it stood up to his abuse. These new wings are in the next shipment due in anytime. The first container is packed. It's just waiting on the wing bags that you get with some of the PAU kits.

I'm getting the new 30% Edge when it comes in.
Opsss.....but i got the pic from another side ;).....so i thought it was ok.
Thank you for the updates :)