NT BIG MIG-15 Build

stang151

Pucker Hucker
Hey David ,, I don't think it matters much but the MiG's dickpit was in a light blue paint. Also there was no gun in the nose ring that was a I/R sensor (I think)?

Attachments

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Dude! Don't tall him that now! He's going to take it all apart again and start over!

david010567

aka Schlawiener
Canopy glass is installed with RC56 and I used foamy hinge tape "blenderm" to attach ****pit so a pilot can be installed at a later date.

Attachments

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Gwar must be playing at MAX volume in the shop, and David has probably put a dent in South Cali's Monster supply trying to get this build done on time.

In solidarity, I am heading into my own shop to continue the work on the 120" Clipped wing... Be back in a few hours...

Those masks look sick BTW. Nice work! I hope you're getting compensated for this build!

david010567

aka Schlawiener
My buddy says this thing will rotate tomorrow. He/we will be installing the plug-in-play 120mm fan (4 bolts), batteries and rear Mylar ducting at the field.

david010567

aka Schlawiener
Gwar must be playing at MAX volume in the shop, and David has probably put a dent in South Cali's Monster supply trying to get this build done on time.

In solidarity, I am heading into my own shop to continue the work on the 120" Clipped wing... Be back in a few hours...

Those masks look sick BTW. Nice work! I hope you're getting compensated for this build!
Still crank'n here... Been jacked up on Monster drink for week now. Will break off at 10:00pm

Will do a gear cycle in the morning before I pack this BIG Fagot up.