Nitro Planes Cub Build

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Um... dude- whasss happenin? Any progress or pics? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!!!

In-N-Out

previously Cowlhead
Its sitting on the back burner for the moment. I looked at it this morning and one of the bands (O-Rings) for the gear broke just sitting on my table....

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
That kind of thing just happens sometimes. There is better chord out there. Ever decide on a powerplant?

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
I saw it sitting idle on the side of his garage... It's OK he has commitment issues... likes to change it up a little!

In-N-Out

previously Cowlhead
Guess what this project is for sale too. First 100 dollars takes, Nothing has been done to it other than installing/removing sevos and installing landing gear. Like I said first 100 dollars take it.

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
I'm not exactly wealthy either- but for $100 it's hard to go wrong. I've been wanting a Cub with a set of floats on it for a long time. I would prefer Planebenders, but I definitely don't have the scratch for that, and I don't even think it's for sale LOL

In-N-Out

previously Cowlhead
I have been remotivated on this cub and will be ordering a motor for this plane later in the week. Look forward to it flying in the next month or so. My motivation on this plane was my Wife, it was to be her plane and she asked me when is my plane going to be done.

Rod Bender

Team Flying Circus
Lifetime Supporter
I have been remotivated on this cub and will be ordering a motor for this plane later in the week. Look forward to it flying in the next month or so. My motivation on this plane was my Wife, it was to be her plane and she asked me when is my plane going to be done.
Well thank gawd you didn't sell it

Mithrandir

Circus Staff
Lifetime Supporter
whew...
good thing...
I thought there was going to be a bidding war and I was prepared to pay up to $450.00

Thank your wife for saving me a lot of cash!!