Nitro Planes Cub Build

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Not bad- what do you think of that gear? The bands look a little suspect to me.

King

Circle Hucker
What engine would you put in this? It calls out for a 20cc gas engine, but I was thinking 26 or 28cc should be fine. Zenoah has one with electronic ignition, but so does 3w? any ideas out there?
Call Jim Gorumbie at Western Hobbies (602) 647-0165 and look at the Evo 26cc. I have seen these and actually held one on the ground....A stump puller.....see at www.westernhobbies.com ....Ask Jens about this too.......Jim Gorumbie is a top notch guy and treats a person good.....Tell him King and Woody From El Centro sent you........

TManiaci

Engineer
Lifetime Supporter
Looking real nice Derrik! Too bad that cowl color match is so far off. Otherwise, looks great. I want one!

Did you decide on an engine yet?

Mithrandir

Circus Staff
Lifetime Supporter
if it flies good... the cowl color doesn't need to match... if it flies bad.... it is not worth matching!!

he he he he

In-N-Out

previously Cowlhead
Auctually I have a JM fuel can already.

T-man I think I am going with the G-20 from Zenoah.

King thanks I look into it.

Mith- Exactly

Thanks guys I keep you posted on my progress. The bands look a little suspect to me also but I flexed them pretty hard and no issues.

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
A buddy of mine had an EVO Motor- his worked well. Of course he only flew it three times before dumping it at auction. It was too much for him!