New Guy

flyboy9994

Welcome Jetwrench

I just recently got here myself. Also new to gassers and these guys here have already helped me out a lot. Got a 20cc Velox on the bench and a 30cc waiting in the wings. Again, welcome.

P.S. Hope your not homophobic... Just pop on over to the clubhouse and you'll see what I mean. I feel weird for hours after visiting that place... Jeeezzz... Think I need a shower...

GravyGoodness

Huck-O-What?
Welcome Jetwrench

I just recently got here myself. Also new to gassers and these guys here have already helped me out a lot. Got a 20cc Velox on the bench and a 30cc waiting in the wings. Again, welcome.

P.S. Hope your not homophobic... Just pop on over to the clubhouse and you'll see what I mean. I feel weird for hours after visiting that place... Jeeezzz... Think I need a shower...
Water can't wash that off.

BENCHASON

3D Farm Hand
Welcome Jetwrench

It's all fun and games until someone gets stuck. :ack:

flyboy9994

Benchason came thru yesterday in the middle of a rather raunchy thread with some very nice pics that saved the day but the thread quickly deteriorated back into gay debauchery rather quickly. Thanks Ben... It was nice while it lasted.

Rick-K

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Rick, I live in southern WV and been flying a while. 42 years since I started and been into everything. I flew pattern through 80~91' and loved it, after a time of going through helicopters and multirotors I'm back to planes. I'm still flying the other things but I really miss the aerobatics so I'm planning on a gasser in the 50~60cc size or maybe a little larger in something along the line of a Yak 54, Edge, Extra or a Ultimate. I just got home from Corfu, Greece a few weeks ago and stayed at a RC resort called RCHotel and they have a large fleet of big planes and got bit while I was there on the big plane bug. I'm looking forward to reading and learning some new things here and making some new friends.

Tired Old Man

Staff member
Welcome and be prepared to have fun every chance you get. Keep an open mind though. Some of these guys like to play more than others. Ask and ye shall receive but if you don;t ask we won;t know how and where to help.

Dive in!

aussiesteve

Welcome
I live in Australia so I am fairly safe from some of these monsters. This is by far the best place to be. Just make sure that if anything posted offends you, It is probably posted in jest. It is also often safest to ignore any of my videos that are posted mid morning (your time) as I was probably wasted when I posted them. :thumbsup:

Rick-K

Thanks, I'll take your advice. :) But I'm not too bad at being a good sport, I'm an admin on another RC forum for flight control stuff and this is my "get away" from the hassles there. Hats off to the Admins and Mods here, I know your jobs well.

Last edited: