New Guy

Jetwrench

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself. I found this forum after hanging out at huck o ween with Wrong Way, Chumley, Tarzan, and Birdbrain. I started flying when I was 16 but took a break for about 12 years doing the college, career, and family thing. All that's going good and I got back into it about a year ago. Ive been hanging out at the pro bro site and lurking around here for about the last month or so. Currently I'm building a WWRC 50cc profile and a 20cc Sbach profile. I've always flown glow so these are my first gassers so I'm sure I'll be burning up the search function and will probably have an off the wall question every now and then.

Tired Old Man

Staff member
Welcome. We especially appreciate those that have been associated with the Pro Bros because they are aanother group that truly know how to have fun.

Ask and ye shall receive. The knowledge base is very widespread on this site, with the unanswered question being the one not asked.

Jetwrench

You are Doomed!!!! ha ha ha ha
Oh I don't doubt that, not one bit. :biggrin: now I'm just trying to get my 10 year old son into it as well. He likes the sim and has a 60 size trainer. It's hard for him to understand that why he has to learn pattern work and all the basics before I'll put him on a profile but he will thank me later.

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome!

An know this- Gas engines are going to ruin your tolerance of glow toys.

Viva la Electronic ignition!

BENCHASON

3D Farm Hand
Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself. I found this forum after hanging out at huck o ween with Wrong Way, Chumley, Tarzan, and Birdbrain. I started flying when I was 16 but took a break for about 12 years doing the college, career, and family thing. All that's going good and I got back into it about a year ago. Ive been hanging out at the pro bro site and lurking around here for about the last month or so. Currently I'm building a WWRC 50cc profile and a 20cc Sbach profile. I've always flown glow so these are my first gassers so I'm sure I'll be burning up the search function and will probably have an off the wall question every now and then.
Hey what's up mannnn ! Hope to see ya at HOW2.
Guy's go easy on this one he is one of the long distance 3D Farm brothers. :thumbsup: