Need help please???

Admin

Staff member
I had a buddy named Richard Short. Called him Dick once, when he was being a smart a$$, shut him the hell up, then he shook his head and said nobody's ever made fun of his name that way, I called him out on it by saying bullsheet..... silence.... Lol.

I always did tell him his parents had one hell of a sense of humor.
We have a Doc in Austin named Richard Chop. He's a urologist. I had to see a partner in his practice one. True story.

Classclown

Lorena Bobbitt! Dude, she lives not, 18 miles away from here. At one point, after the deboning of that idiot ex husband of hers, I knew a guy out here that had the balls to go out with her for a few months!

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Lorena Bobbitt! Dude, she lives not, 18 miles away from here. At one point, after the deboning of that idiot ex husband of hers, I knew a guy out here that had the balls to go out with her for a few months!
18 miles is a bit too close! :eek:ut:
So...did that guy still have his balls after they were done dating?

:willynilly:

:prrr:

Last edited:

averagebrunette

Fun Fly Superstar!!
WOW.. she has done my nails before.... she used to work at the salon near my moms house.

Classclown

Was his name Steve???
Funny that you ask that, it was. But it was not me, if that was what you were joking about. I've never met her, and I would not want to piss her off if I was dumb enough to go out with her. But really, Steve told me that she was actually pretty cool, and great in bed. Just got beat up and forced to have sex when she didn't want to. That idiot Bobbitt deserved what he got.

WOW.. she has done my nails before.... she used to work at the salon near my moms house.
Yeah, she used to live in Manassas, when my drinking buddy went out with her, couple years after dedicking Bobbitt, she lived in Springfield.

18 miles is a bit too close!
So...did that guy still have his balls after they were done dating?
He went out with another chick after they stopped seeing each other, He was walking fine last time I saw him.