Need help please???

Craven

"The King"
How do you turn off the notifications so my e-mail quits getting blown up? Thanks in advance!

chumley

How do you turn off the notifications so my e-mail quits getting blown up? Thanks in advance!
Go to the top bar on the right side to "My Account". Then select "Subscribed Threads" in the pulldown menu. Click on each little box in the far right column. Then on the bottom of the page select "No email Notification" from the pulldown menu, then "Go".

When you are done, each subscribed thread on your list should say "None" under the "Notification" column.

Alternately, you could just delete the subscription to each thread, but then you'll start getting email notification if you post in those threads again.

Last edited:

Cris

Hit my account upper right. Go to control panel. left side open edit options , scroll to this and set to no email notification

Attachments

Classclown

Hey Greg, red7fifty finishes all his posts with the :prrr:
Lol, He's not sticking his tongue out at you. He's cool. :thumbsup:

red7fifty

BadAss Member
Yep, I do that........it's :prrr:-tourette

I just find the :prrr: to be funny....makes me laugh.

So does this one: :deadhorse:

:prrr:

WrongWay

Start a thread bitching about sponsored pilots and then cuss out the administrator....that should just about do it..

Craven

"The King"
Start a thread bitching about sponsored pilots and then cuss out the administrator....that should just about do it..
LOL....let's just say someone exaggerated a bit. Jason N. is no longer sponsored by anybody and someone else never got cussed out.

Last edited: