Mxsr 31% from EG aircraft

Discussion in 'Plane Registry' started by shadman, Oct 26, 2012.

Help Support Team Flying Circus by donating:

1. Oct 31, 2012 #21

shadman

shadman

shadman

I have few in option.. Eg is outta stock. EG's Production starting in jan or feb.. LHS here has goldwing birds.. Raven extra300lp mx2 yak55m edge540... any opinion?

i did check the servos.. It makes a binding noise.. But how do i overcome that without spoiling the centring..

2. Oct 31, 2012 #22

zx32tt

zx32tt

zx32tt

You should be able to maintain the centering using subtrim. Your TX might be asking the servo to move farther than it physically go. Ideally, you want to use maximum servo rotation to get the desired amount of travel. There are physical limits on how far the ailerons, elevators, etc will travel without anything attached. Its very easy to overdrive the controls and cause a bind. Nearly all digital servo's will make a slight hum at neutral, but you can hear a definate change when they go into a bind. I like to use a throw gage for setting up the travel.

3. Oct 31, 2012 #23

shadman

shadman

shadman

oh got it... u are right...i guess i have given the throws to maximum physical extend.. thats why its bind at full deflection... got it ..thanks alot... zx32tt

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012