MVVS Thread

pereivers

I thought I heard a roar across the ocean. Must have been you laughing.
Could not help kicking the open door. :ack:

wahoo

Senior Supporter
Steve terrorize the thread ? LMAO, he couldn't terrorize chit .. :rolleyes2:

although, when thirsty, there's no doubt he has to sneak on a glass of water !! .. :leaving:

Okay now tell me once more, what oil we're all using and are boost tab really needed.....

Classclown

A few years ago MAgnum was going to sell a .52 gas engine and then suddenly it went quiet and Magnum acted like it had gone way. Then last fall Evolution suddenly out of the blue came out with their 10cc gas engine. It had the same carburetor that the MAgnum engine had on it. So Evolution apparently had taken it over ahd finished it to sell. So I assume that the same engine company that made Magnums also made the Evolution engines too. But they could have simply bought the rights to it or something though and the other engine company makes it.
Hmmm, paybacks a b!tch... Go further back, to when Magnum started putting out replicas of OS 4 strokes. But then again, I think OS also copied Enya's, and Fox's....:thumbsup:

Classclown

Wouldn't wanna do that with you - even with someone elses **** :biggrin:
would the thicker skin be from the warts that might pop up afterwards? :biggrin: :leaving:
Man, I was gonna stay away, now you bring this.... You trying to get me in trouble? I see how you are....:smash:

And as for you... I was gonna say sorry, but now I won't. You wanna be a wuss, fine, be a wuss. I have tried to ignore you in the past. I even tried to get along, but you ticked me off over on FG, a long time ago, when I asked you another question. Like I said, I have tried to ignore you, but when you come on to a DA thread, like you did a few weeks ago, endorsing you're product, I said what I said, and noticed that you stayed the hell away, just like you did last night. I wasn't trying to start anything with you, as a matter of fact, I even tried to apologize, but you were too chicken sh!t to come on. See, I forgot about that DA thread, but just now remembered. You know what you did. With Pat talking about integrity and all, I call BS. You may think that I'm a big time jerk, I was willing to let it go..... Don't worry, I'll leave you alone in Doug's sandbox... Go continue crunching numbers..... This is his thread. I'll apologize, to Doug, Steve, Pat,..... Even you too, Earl. Feel free, ignore me..... Good luck with that. If I see you slander other engines, and try pushing your stuff, when that had nothing to do with the thread, I'll be all over you. You Cannot ignore the Clown...:prrr:

Classclown

Steve terrorize the thread ? LMAO, he couldn't terrorize chit .. :rolleyes2:

although, when thirsty, there's no doubt he has to sneak on a glass of water !! .. :leaving:

Okay now tell me once more, what oil we're all using and are boost tab really needed.....
Watch it you whack..... I have an Oklahoma planned for you:thumbsup:
Alright you a$$holes, signing off!!!! Let the crunching crunch on:dita:

Jedijody

Proud father of Soldiers
.... one of the prettiest parts of the Netherlands ....
Hmmm, ..... never mind.

When I get back to NL, I do want to meet up with Pe. Just couldn't make it happen the first two times. Maybe the new King will cut me some slack the next time I go.

Classclown

Hmmm, ..... never mind.

When I get back to NL, I do want to meet up with Pe. Just couldn't make it happen the first two times. Maybe the new King will cut me some slack the next time I go.
Psssst, Jody! Remember what I told you..... Kick him real hard in the a$$....

Tired Old Man

Staff member
If you ever get the chance, even if it means you need to go out of your way to do so, make a point of meeting Pe.
The odds of that happening are virtually nil unless I can find a way to spring for the travel and combine that activity with others. I seriously doubt I'll ever be getting out of town on company business again.

If Jody goes that way again all he needs to do is take some personal time after the work is done, and handle that on his own dime. There's no rule on the books that says immediate return is required after the work is done if you have the time off built up. You can take your time anywhere in the world you want to. Just schedule your plane tickets with a couple days slack in them. They cost the same.

Once you submit to applied pressure it's only applied in heavier doses until the load can no longer be born by the carrier. Been there, done that, they took away the T-shirt.

Jedijody

Proud father of Soldiers
If he does again, I'll block the gate for his return flight!
That would be awesome! :thumbsup:

I'll do my best to not make you need to. There was no possibility this time around. Delays caused me to run over budgeted time. By the time I left, I needed to be on another continent within 4 days but had to go home first, not much wiggle room there. It WILL happen! :smash:

I want one of those pictures like Steve posted, but ME and Pe hoisting a couple cold ones! :cheers:

Better yet, Pe, Steve, TOM, Doug, and I, ALL hoisting, now that would be something!!!!

I think they call that an act of God.

Super08

Official DA Fanboy ;)
Lifetime Supporter
That would be awesome! :thumbsup:

Better yet, Pe, Steve, TOM, Doug, and I, ALL hoisting, now that would be something!!!!

I think they call that an act of God.
Now that would be a night to remember. :) :cheers:

aussiesteve

I'm in - just let me know when

Now if it started at the old mill / brewery and proceeded from there - there would be a lot of us old folk suffering badly the next day I am sure

pereivers

No need to apologize Jody: "qui s'excuse, s'accuse"
More of like this?
Glasses were empty all too quickly. Too bad Steve had to drive.

Attachments

Last edited: