Mithy's Green Flag SX w/WWW170

BVargas

3W Flyer
I think he's going thru a "which plane to fly" crisis :banghead:

Dude,,, your gonna hate yourself if you sell the compy. Just bring it over to my place,,, I'll throw a towel over it and when your ready for it again just don t get mad if its got JR gear in it :thumbsup:

BV

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Dude, getting rid of the flag would be like me getting rid of the yellow bird. At least keep it in the family...

Mithrandir

Circus Staff
Lifetime Supporter
mine and Barrys SX's prolly came into the country about 6 years ago... yours prolly three years later....

Mithrandir

Circus Staff
Lifetime Supporter
I think over the holiday I will assemble the JTec 3.2 Extra I bought 2 years ago!!

Build Thread anyone?

Classclown

I wanted to see how he's got them mounted. I'm not mounting mine how the stupid book wants you to do it, WTF? Jump off the limb, hit every branch on the way down you jackwagon.

Mithrandir

Circus Staff
Lifetime Supporter
mounting is nothing special... I made a 1/8 ply mount with loops of silicone tubing to support the cannister... maybe try to get a snap this week....
the plate is located at the front of the main gear mount...

Classclown

mounting is nothing special... I made a 1/8 ply mount with loops of silicone tubing to support the cannister... maybe try to get a snap this week....
the plate is located at the front of the main gear mount...
No need to, that's exactly what I'm doing. I had them mounted the way the book said to, they were so close to the landing gear, I decided to do exactly what you did, figured I'd raise it at least a half inch or so. This is on my 2.6, not the 3.1, thanks.