Mithy's Green Flag SX w/WWW170

BVargas

3W Flyer
Dude, how can you, especially as an engineer, even say something like that? An engineer of all people should know to compare apples to apples, no?
its not even a comparison,,, not even close. a distant second if you will :biggrin:

BV

Mithrandir

Circus Staff
Lifetime Supporter
Lol, Now you're gonna have to find him a 2.6m fixer upper, oh snap! Cody's got an old 2.6m FiberClassics Extra sitting around, that could benefit from your magic fingers!!!:biggrin:
I have a JTec 3.2 m Extra ARF on the shop ceiling... he has been eyeing that!!

:O

Airbike

Should've kept that Flag Scheme Foamy!!!!!!!

Well, my Yellow Compy 3M Extra is on its way to the Tucson Shootout to its new owner: Yuri Higuchi...he'll pull all the dents and probably repaint the whole thing...after sanding everthing with 1000 grit......

I tossed in the spare set of 3M flag scheme wings for him. Never know what he'll do with it. I do enjoy his meticulous craftsmanship on his planes.

I had seller's remorse after I agreed to sell it to Yuri, I was thinking that I could slap my old, old "SALA" mod DA150 on it and try to do those aerial restarts!!!!!

Next up: A Futaba Scheme SuperXtra!!!! with lots of 3W stickers on it. But it'll probably get JR and ZDZ 180....

Hope to come up and fly with you guys sometime. Or you guys come down to Prado....

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Tell your son NO way is he getting a 40% for his first gasser! Might as well send him to High School in hos own Porsche! Spoiled rotten youth....

BVargas

3W Flyer
you should see him drive the toy box around,,, and soon his own 40?,,, at least you'll know where to find him when your toy box is missing :)

BV

Classclown

Tell your son NO way is he getting a 40% for his first gasser! Might as well send him to High School in hos own Porsche! Spoiled rotten youth....
Dude! What's wrong with that? Not all well off spoiled kids were rotten. Shoot, I had a motorcycle by the time I turned 6. Hell, that thing thought me how to crash!!! :smash:

Classclown

Hey Mike, have you tried putting a piece of tape over the microphone hole on the camera? That will help get the sound better.

dkjens

Ah, my old bird. Seeing this REALLY makes me miss the hot temps ha ha. I'll just have to stand another 6 weeks before spending 3 weeks in Phuket, Thailand, diving, kayakking, snorkeling, eating and drinking good and having a lot of fun. Then back to endure 6 more months here, then 1-2 months vacation driving around Europe and then moving to Phuket, Thailand and start working in a diving business or hotel business he he.

aussiesteve

Hey Mith. Looking at those latest 2 vids, I can see that you are heading to the same problem I had. Once I got them going on them, my boys never let me fly my planes and the little @%^$s usually flew them better than I did. Kinda makes a parent proud doesn't it (some of the best times of my life - at the field with the boys).

Mithrandir

Circus Staff
Lifetime Supporter
Ah, my old bird. Seeing this REALLY makes me miss the hot temps ha ha. I'll just have to stand another 6 weeks before spending 3 weeks in Phuket, Thailand, diving, kayakking, snorkeling, eating and drinking good and having a lot of fun. Then back to endure 6 more months here, then 1-2 months vacation driving around Europe and then moving to Phuket, Thailand and start working in a diving business or hotel business he he.
We miss you too Stormtrooper!!

;)

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Dude, YOU are so 2002... Wasn't that the last time you posted? Welcome back!

Formerly known as Funboy

Mithrandir

Circus Staff
Lifetime Supporter
well....

nuthin wrong with the plane.....

... been a good run......

but I am ready to move on .......

not sure what I wanna move on to.....

but I am putting the old gal up for sale.....

with servos... and motor too.... or without servos....

contact me and we can figure something out...

I may post a price here after I figure it out.....

had the plane for nearly 4 years....

For Sale​