Kenspeckle's New Adventures

BryceSteenburg

"Where would we be withou
Funboy, thanks. I'll hear back what Hitachi says early next week.

As far as the bible belt..... uhm.... let's just say it is as bad in it's corrupt thumping ways as other ways in life. I stay clear of both fringe's, life's less stressful that way.

Bryce

Kenspeckle

Sooooo... I am almost done with the training deal. I do find it funny reading through this with the "old timer" comment. My mentor is 28. I'm 36! Lol We are going back to Cali again. Last night came from LA to CO via I-70 (After first driving out to LA from Phoenix) and I am now a top notch chainer. Still flubbing gears but my mentor said I'll be a good trucker and should do fine once I get out there. We are both flummoxed with my gear issues. I can do heavy loads up the mountains and back down, heavy stop and go traffic, back in a crowded yard on a blind side with little trouble, but can't manage to turn into a truck stop without missing a low gear and have to stop the truck in the middle of the driveway. :WTF:

Whatever. It is getting better but I still do it about one out of every three driveways. *smacks head and curses fluently* Soon I will post more photos. Right now I am too busy learning the ropes to be online much. But never fear. "I'll be back." ;)

Kenspeckle

13 hours then my own truck. *happy dance* (I can do that 'cause I'm a girl)

Gears are better, I have 38 of the 40 backings required. Headdin' from Dallas to Pueblo tomorrow. I'm tired and jazzed and wanna see my boy and beh-beh. I've managed to get online more in the last few days and find that I love my NetBook. Totally kicks @ss!! Now I just need to drag FunBoy (Preacher?) with me and get photos of him flying foam all over the US. ;)

Oh... and teach Baby Kenspeckle how to shift a 10 speed. (She's already flying.)

Al Lewis

Circus Staff
Well steer clear of Washington state. It's snowing on the lowlands up here. God knows what the passes are like.

3ddd

divorce,only way to fly
way to goo girl,,welcome to the brother hood,,uh maybe sister hood now huh lol

Kenspeckle

OK. Forgot to take pics of the rig in front of the house but will get others soon. Tired right now. Construction sucks in a 4-wheeled vehicle. It is positively nightmareish in a rig. Wichita sucks without construction. With construction it is positively horrendous. What the hell is so wrong about allowing left turns in construction zones??? F---ers. 4 U turns and a mild headdache later I am at the customer.

And they aren't open.

Of course.

Sleepy time and I'll try again tomorrow.
The dog is not impressed with the adventure so far. He has a look of panic on his face right now.

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Poor tiny dog!

Enjoy your day in Wichita hell girl- take Briggs on many walks and don't forget the 45 Mag!

Attachments

Kenspeckle

Well, walks are now limited. It is Goat's Head central over here. =/ Tiny dog and my fleece pants are destroyed.

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
So, basically what you are saying is that Wichita has no redeeming qualities? Not even a truck stop in town. Lame!

Kenspeckle

Wichita sucks. KC isn't much better except the laundry facilities are free. Truck is still in the shop. Hope things get better fast. Otherwise Cody may have to start selling planes. And me horses. ='(

Kenspeckle

Still waiting to have the truck looked at. I have had a lot of time to play on the internet and come up with some ideas for truck modifications...

Attachments

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
That is just ridiculous! I mean inventive....

I'm off to help the neighbor to see if I can fix HER truck while my girl is in BFE waiting to get HER truck fixed!

How does that happen?

TManiaci

Engineer
Lifetime Supporter
That is just ridiculous! I mean inventive....

I'm off to help the neighbor to see if I can fix HER truck while my girl is in BFE waiting to get HER truck fixed!

How does that happen?
A real man toy would be on the road with a pile of tool in the truck.... :p