Joke of the day

N726AC

100LL User
Three men were standing in line to get into heaven one day.
Apparently it had been a pretty busy day, though, so Peter had to tell
the first one, "Heaven's getting pretty close to full today, and I've
been asked to admit only people who have had particularly horrible
deaths.So what's your story?"

So the first man replies: "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has
been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her
red-handed.As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell
something was wrong, but all my searching around didn't reveal where
this other guy could have been hiding.Finally, I went out to the
balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing,
25 floors above ground!By now I was really mad, so I started beating
on him and kicking him, but wouldn't you know it, he wouldn't fall off.
So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting
hammering on his fingers.Of course, he couldn't stand that for long,
so he let go and fell -- but even after 25 stories, he fell into the
bushes, stunned but okay.I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran into
the kitchen, grabbed the fridge and threw it over the edge where it
landed on him, killing him instantly.But all the stress and anger got
to me, and I had a heart attack and died there on the balcony."

"That sounds like a pretty bad day to me," said Peter, and let the man
in.

The second man comes up and Peter explains to him about heaven being
full, and again asks for his story.

"It's been a very strange day.You see, I live on the 26th floor of
my apartment building, and every morning I do my exercises out on my
balcony.Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because
I fell over the edge.But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the
balcony on the floor below me.I knew I couldn't hang on for very
long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony.I thought
for sure I was saved, when he started beating on me and kicking me.I
held on the best I could until he ran into the apartment and grabbed a
hammer and started pounding on my hands.Finally I just let go, but
again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all
right.Just when I was thinking I was going to be okay, this
refrigerator comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly,
and now I'm here."

Once again, Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty
horrible death.

The third man came to the front of the line, and again the whole
process was repeated.Peter explained that heaven was full and asked
for his story.

"Picture this," says the third man, "I'm hiding naked inside a
refrigerator..."

wahoo

Senior Supporter
Now lets just say I was able to get a 2 into 1 header fab'd up, would this work on a 3W hunnerd ??

Classclown

Don't get all bent out of shape, I wuz just saying that what you posted was not a header. But with two cylinders going bang at the same time, you might want to stagger the individual pipes, rather than have them bifurcating into the collector. And yeah, why the hell are we talking about this anyway???

psycho-patch

Not bent out of shape, why you ask? Anyhow because both cyl. go bang at the same time is the whole reason for bifurcating them.

Classclown

Haha, Just f'ing with you. You really gotta stop arguing with Keefus on the political thread, just a waste of thinking with that twit, constantly blaming Bush.

Bunky f. knuckle

Cover shot, MA 10/09!!!
DA did the same thing with their 100, with 2 into 1's. It restricted the power heavily, atleast that is what Chip Hyde said during the first XFC, flying Terry Boston's Carden Edge. A couple of guys fab'd up some manifolds and some stacks.

The combustion pulses play some games with the engine. I wouldn't do a 2 into 1 header/pipe assy........

Classclown

Well, that's what I was saying, you gotta stagger the individual pipes, one before the other, into the collector. Bifurcating is good for different cylinders which fire at different times. But for two cylinders firing at the same exact time, you should not have them collect into the same spot. Jody explained this to me a while back, when I was thinking of doing a two into one system. As long as the pulses do not oppose each other at the same spot, it will work fine.

psycho-patch

Guy's, you want to check out the engineering behind tuned exhaust systems but remember that both cyl's exhaust at the same time sooooo some mathematics, acoustics, mechanics of design come into play and other physic's will apply. You cannot apply 4 stroke technology but the physics and theory does. Check out the theory of these, much has been written on this subject. Check out fluid dynamics, these apply. Just slappin' 2 pipes to come together as one does not work if you don't understand the how's. Yes, you want them as equal as possible, which is doable for our applications but there is ways to over come inequalities of lengths between the 2 and if there is no room to optimize equal lengths. Believe me, just start doing some research and study, you will see I am right but it will be up to you to do the work to make it happen. It is not a casual, amateur thing in thinking.

psycho-patch

Hey Clown, ya know what I do not argue much any more, I will just say my piece/opinion on subjects I participate in. It is up to the other person to accept them or not. Especially in the Political crap thread. I can sit in any meeting, room and discuss many things with all types but a person fires up on me and don't be too surprised with what comes back out of me. I might get passionate with my response but it will not be emotionally driven just to counter or argue for the sake of doing so. I consider that a lose and I really don't care for losing but can accept when I am wrong or just don't really know what I am talking about. If I am convinced I am right and no one can convince me otherwise I can get aggressive to make sure that I am completely understood. I expect the same from others but have learned over the years it is too much to expect for many reason's.

Last edited: