joeairport

yakken

Well, I have been very busy last couple weeks and I see my buddy Joe has been very lonely. Could everybody say hi to Joe. :D

Super08

Official DA Fanboy ;)
Lifetime Supporter
So where did the airport part come from anyways. Everyone landing on you or what, or is it just the way they touch down? :devil:

yakken

Super08 said:
So where did the airport part come from anyways. Everyone landing on you or what, or is it just the way they touch down? :devil:
He likes them coming or going. :yikes:

yakken

JoeAirport said:
You little b!tch! You and butt got some splainin to do.
Now that isn't no way to talk to someone that started this nice thread just for you. :)

JoeAirport

Obsessed with planes
Lol. Cause my forehead is so big you could land or take off on it. just kidden. I always make these handles that are joe something or another so I decided to be silly and use JoeAirPort. I was JoeBarrChord on this electric guitar forum. Don't go there too much any more. Seymour Duncan forum.

Super08

Official DA Fanboy ;)
Lifetime Supporter
LMFAO!!!!!!!

Somewhere in the back of my head I do hear a little voice saying I'll pay for this. :D

GravyGoodness

Huck-O-What?
Hey Gravy! Got the DA-60 mount. I think I might order a shrunken down version for a wedding ring for my fiance. Sparkly stuff! Nice.
Thanks man. It's amazing what a 12" buffing wheel with a 7hp motor can do huh?

If you need anything else let me know.

And, uh, you can't get off that cheap on the ring. I just bought one.. I could of got a REALLY nice airplane instead.

Classclown

Lol. Cause my forehead is so big you could land or take off on it. just kidden. I always make these handles that are joe something or another so I decided to be silly and use JoeAirPort. I was JoeBarrChord on this electric guitar forum. Don't go there too much any more. Seymour Duncan forum.
Howz 'bout JoeMama? Hey, so on this guitar forum, do the Gibson guys tear into the Takamine guys on who makes a better sounding guitar? Build threads? Trolls? Clowns? Frogs? Buttfaces?

JoeAirport

Obsessed with planes
Joe have you been doing any flying?
Yeah I get out every weekend. Flying my 110 EF yak since i sold my only other plane. I replaced it with a new EF 88 edge. Been blowing major cash on gear for that lately and trying to figure out where in the wild world of sports I'll find time to build it.

Is your yak back in the air?

JoeAirport

Obsessed with planes
Howz 'bout JoeMama? Hey, so on this guitar forum do the Gibson guys tear into the Takamine guys on who makes a better sounding guitar? Build threads? Trolls? Clowns? Frogs? Buttfaces?
Haven't been on that forum in a while but I don't remember them doing that. They just bicker about what pickup and guitar combo sounds the best. Pretty cool group of dudes. Some of them are Friggen good too. They post sound clips. The thing is you get so caught up in guitar gear you gets to thinking you should be playing more. Kind of like we should be flying more. Yeeah.

Classclown

Haven't been on that forum in a while but I don't remember them doing that. They just bicker about what pickup and guitar combo sounds the best. Pretty cool group of dudes. Some of them are Friggen good too. They post sound clips. The thing is you get so caught up in guitar gear you gets to thinking you should be playing more. Kind of like we should be flying more. Yeeah.
Musicians are a cool breed. One things for sure, we all share the same issue. Time is short. There are so many things I love to do, but flying on the weekends seems to edge everything else out.

Travis, your alive! Lay off the crack, life is great!!!

yakken

Yeah I get out every weekend. Flying my 110 EF yak since i sold my only other plane. I replaced it with a new EF 88 edge. Been blowing major cash on gear for that lately and trying to figure out where in the wild world of sports I'll find time to build it.

Is your yak back in the air?
Just got my servos back. Should be done by the weekend.

Buttface

You want me to do what...?
Musicians are a cool breed. One things for sure, we all share the same issue. Time is short. There are so many things I love to do, but flying on the weekends seems to edge everything else out.

Travis, your alive! Lay off the crack, life is great!!!
Was just watching every one else do crack... While I was there I went up on the roof to inspect the chimney flashing. It looks just fabulous, so no worries there.:thumbsup: