Joe Smith a F.A.G?

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
For TOM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jkmczxipcps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Naw, I just poked 'em with a Team America And The World Police stick...

JohnBer

its funny, i post about the admins allowing this after gettin in trouble myself and ask what the standard is? I t is a obvious attack on this kid and i am tryin to figger out why it is allowed. next thing i know thread is closed and i get a email lol..... think i'll let em boot me for this one. i aint even read the email after i seen staff and thread title. figger i just aint in thier "clique". the hate on the kid is ridiculous.....makes him head and shoulders taller than them accusing. looks like simple jealousy to me.

Mithrandir

Circus Staff
Lifetime Supporter
what did Joe ever do to anyone anyway?
I got a nasty gram b'cause my Team America link had naughty words... ooops

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
what did Joe ever do to anyone anyway?
I got a nasty gram b'cause my Team America link had naughty words... ooops
Mee too- and I got called a TROLL LOL...

1 point! They said to edit my post, but since the thread is nuked I can't!

Mithrandir

Circus Staff
Lifetime Supporter
I saw the Joe Smith video and thought he could throw a plane around as good as any of the Legends of 3D could!!
I still like the Kyle Style better... but Joe clanks fo-sho!!

Votec Yak Guy

He must of done something pretty sh1tty to get this level of Hate going on....and why sleepy doesn't delete all of them is beyond me. Hey, could it be? Must be....the troll poster is sleepy!

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Schnap!

ya- I have NO idea what precipitated what, but I think someone just felt like sh*tting all over everything...

Can I post this here? LOL

EDIT- FOR TOM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w4luuBbMUeY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

50%plane

addicted
Calling Joe Smith a fag isn't cool. If anyone on this site is responsible for that, man up and quit that sh1t.

Also, if anyone is trolling over there, just to fuk their site up, you are an idiot and a douche.

Classclown

Calling Joe Smith a fag isn't cool. If anyone on this site is responsible for that, man up and quit that sh1t.

Also, if anyone is trolling over there, just to fuk their site up, you are an idiot and a douche.
What is up with that crap anyway? From what I understand, he's a good kid. Is it because of his dad? Is the guy that much of a jerk? Or was it started by a buddy who's just messing with him?

PropsnWings

I dunno, but 12 new threads from the troll this morning is a bit ridiculous. Obviously effort not being put where it would truly count. Wonder why they dont ban based on IP Address? instead of just user name? Would eliminate a lot of the headache I would think.

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
12 threads? Holy crap. Whoever it is they aren't giving up easy!

Seriously- how does a kid get so much hate? I'm starting to feel for the dude. It's like he's the new "star Wars Kid" or something...

[ame]http://youtu.be/63oFS09VJsU[/ame]

Just one more reason TFC is STILL where it's at!