JC 30cc $190

planeaddictsRC

Forget the price you see in the banner ad. We have a sale going on $190 plus shipping.

OK guys we have been talking to JC engines and they come up with a killer promotion deal for people looking at trying a 30cc motor. The promotion is for Sept. 5th-11th.

That right guys a JC engines 30cc for $190 plus shipping. Engines will be sent priority flat rate with insurance for $15.

Here are the specs of the motors.
-Engine type : 2—Stroke gasoline engine Displacement:30cc

-Bore × Stroke: 36mm × 30mm park plug:

-NGK CM6 or JC CM6

-Carburetor: Walbro special-designing vacuum pump diaphragm type duplex needle carburetor

-Max power : 4.0hp/9000rpm Practical running speed : 1100 - 9000rpm Net

-Weight : 1100g (incoulding CDI and muffler)

-Ignition system : CDI battery ignition (battery voltage: 4.8v—6v)

-oil ratio : 25-30:1 used during the break-in (the initial 2 working hours); 35-40:1 used after the break-in.

-prop size : 18*8, 18*10, 19*8, 19*10

-3 yr warranty

Special Offers page

GravyGoodness

Huck-O-What?
:yikes:

Uuuuuuh, this may be put in my 71" slick instead of electric. Awesome price!

I'm assuming this comes with a muffler?

rcakropilot

What..Weather Sucks Again
Looking at the banner ad, this looks like a pretty nice engine. For 190 b uck you can't really go wrong.

planeaddictsRC

Looking at the banner ad, this looks like a pretty nice engine. For 190 b uck you can't really go wrong.
Here is a better picture. I personally am getting aproximately 6700 rpm on a 20x7 jc superprop with my motor and it is not even broken in yet. Now results may very. However, my buddy has a 20x6 falcon carbon swinging at aproximately 6750 :biggrin:

Attachments

rcakropilot

What..Weather Sucks Again
Here is a better picture. I personally am getting aproximately 6700 rpm on a 20x7 jc superprop with my motor and it is not even broken in yet. Now results may very. However, my buddy has a 20x6 falcon carbon swinging at aproximately 6750 :biggrin:
Hmmmmmm. Been wanting a 30cc AeroWorks YAK-54. This looks like the ticket. I've heard some report that some folks are having some issues with the DLE 30.

Spirit

Trying to figure it out
this is a better look at this motor.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqCicGQrxZE]jc30 evo - YouTube[/ame]

David70

OK guys we have been talking to JC engines and they come up with a killer promotion deal for people looking at trying a 30cc motor. The promotion is for Sept. 5th-11th.:banghead::banghead:

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Too bad kevin doesn't honor his warranties! JC is the disposeable engine company. Sorry to rain on the parade, but it's the truth.

If kevin sends a new crank, wrist pins, bearings, and gasket kit for a jc-120 to justin @ vital-rc I'll take it all back. He was good enough to buy my shelled engine back from me after kevin and aero-ass refused to honor the warranty.

bob_nj

I'll Take One!

I don't think there's anybody back there.
(Obscure reference to Wendy's "Where's The Beef" commercial with Clara Peller, 1984)