Items wanted.

slopoke

I know this is all wrong but I an trying to piece a 40%er together as least costly as I can. I have an airframe already. Looking for all other items. Let me know if you have anything laying around if you would sell it, THANKS in advanced.:biggrin:

Dean Bird

Lifetime Supporter
I know this is all wrong but I an trying to piece a 40%er together as least costly as I can. I have an airframe already. Looking for all other items. Let me know if you have anything laying around if you would sell it, THANKS in advanced.:biggrin:
Did you get the airframe for nothing?

I bought a used airframe, used engine, used receiver, and used servos to put a 40% together. Along with all the other stuff (prop, spinner, headers, canisters, batteries, etc) I spent around $6,000.

If you didn't already have the airframe, I'd say your best bet is to get a RTF 40%. There are always lots of them for under $3,000. You can't get much cheaper than that. You'll spend lots more trying to buy all the parts separate.

roc111672

3D Farm Bartender
RTF , DA150 , 2 power expanders . 2 awesome 72mhz receivers . I think the servos are hitec 5945 . Seiko on the rudder . WWRC A123 batteries 2-2300 for receiver 1-1100 for ignition .Smart fly switches .

Fly it before you buy it . But if you crash it you bought weather you wanted it or not .

Come get it. No shipping . Iron City Ga 39859

$2000

Attachments

Classclown

Awesome deal on the Ultimate, Rusty.
Poke, you should look into that. Rusty's a stand up guy. Keep your airframe as a spare.

Vital-Rc

RTF , DA150 , 2 power expanders . 2 awesome 72mhz receivers . I think the servos are hitec 5945 . Seiko on the rudder . WWRC A123 batteries 2-2300 for receiver 1-1100 for ignition .Smart fly switches .

Fly it before you buy it . But if you crash it you bought weather you wanted it or not .

Come get it. No shipping . Iron City Ga 39859

$2000
Only if I had a place to put it i'd make the drive to GA.

roc111672

3D Farm Bartender
I bought it used. The airframe needs some attention. Covering coming lose but structurally it is sound. It could use a new set of landing gear the stock carbon are twisted for some reason. I just need funds for another project.If no one buys it I will keep it and slowly piece together my other plane.

slopoke

Holy Cow you aint that far. I go to Mobile Al fairly often...About how long does it take you to get there?

Jaybird

Wishin' I was at the farm
slopoke said:
Holy Cow you aint that far. I go to Mobile Al fairly often...About how long does it take you to get there?
Rusty is probably 4 hours from Mobile

roc111672

3D Farm Bartender
I will try to get you some pics this Sunday. I need to get her out and fly her anyway. Like I said she needs some attention due to covering coming loose. If she doesn't sell I am gonna try to sucker someone into recovering her in January.