I know it's early but.....

CircusPrincess

Circus Staff
A fun fly is in the works for the end of August at the Riverside field. It's my grandson's 2nd birthday and he loves watching the airplanes! Also, my sister is coming out to see me from Georgia. I haven't seen her in almost 15 years.

We plan to have lots of fun flying, along with serving lunch for a small fee to cover costs. BBQ hamburgers / hot dogs / chips / and a soda or water for $5.00 or something. After costs are covered the rest of the money will go into Logan's savings account for college.

I'll have more information as it gets closer. I would love for everyone to plan on coming down (or up) for the day.

Do I have an interest?

CircusPrincess

Circus Staff
I think it's going to be a blast. Hotter than heck, of course, but my sister is going to have something to talk about when she goes home to Georgia.

It's either going to be the last weekend in August (which is Labor Day weekend, I think) or the one before.

Postie.... you're such a dead liner!

sandman

Princess,

If it doesn't conflict with an IMAC or EMAC, I'll come up from San Diego with whatever I have that is airworthy that day. Great field, great group, tons of fun!.

CircusPrincess

Circus Staff
Awesome Sandman! It's gonna be an airplane themed Birthday party. Logan is gonna love it! We'll have to get a big pilot picture sometime during the day to put in his scrapbook!

kaveman

WOW, You realize thats not the Norco field?? I dont think I have ever seen you at an event outside our town.. HA good to see you finaly putting some miles down to chill with friends..

G
what ever gmoney YOU GONNA BE THERE! HUH ARE YOU BRO lol

CircusPrincess

Circus Staff
This is going to be great. I checked the Riverside field website and they have nothing scheduled for the end of August.

Showtime... get unbusy. I need you there.

Rabbit... I need you there also. You need to meet my sister.

In-N-Out

previously Cowlhead
August 22 and 23 we cant go. Plus its over 10 miles away, and it will be over 90 degrees, the moon will be out of alignment with uranus, the sun will be out of the northeastrly horizon. I can't promise that I will have a plane to fly...... need any more excuses.

dkjens

August 22 and 23 we cant go. Plus its over 10 miles away, and it will be over 90 degrees, the moon will be out of alignment with uranus, the sun will be out of the northeastrly horizon. I can't promise that I will have a plane to fly...... need any more excuses.
Steve, I look forward to seeing you, care for a Bourbon on the rocks?

Cowlhead, get your anus off your mind and get those "supposedly" two airplanes ready he he, love you little brother.

CircusPrincess

Circus Staff
It's looking more and more like the last Saturday in August. That's the 30th. Instead of a BBQ (lots of work), we'll be calling out for pizza. At the last Riverside IMAC they offered an individual one topping pizza, and a drink for $5.00. We'll do the same thing.

I can't wait!