I dont think this is him

Showtime

Circus Staff
Is this Christophe Paysant-Le Roux 2008?
I watched him fly in the 2002 TOC and he was great. Not to be mean but he seems to be a little out of shape. So i am thinking this is not him.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XoXzaqeE15Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XoXzaqeE15Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

bdavison

It was him....
Christophe is more of a precision pilot vs a 3D pilot. I agree, Ive seen better.
The choice of music was good though...John Williams, and Con te Partiro.

Showtime

Circus Staff
It was him....
Christophe is more of a precision pilot vs a 3D pilot. I agree, Ive seen better.
The choice of music was good though...John Williams, and Con te Partiro.
Ya but go watch the 2002 toc vid of him. he rocks in that vid... You can see it at DOD<>

PlaneBender

He acuually told me once at the TOC that he hates Freestyle. He is a pure presision pilot. If you think he is weak at 3D, you have never seen him fly. This plane in the vid is one of the giant Edge540s that he is promoting and in my opinion is a big mutt. He is a hero of mine but I will say that some of the So-cal pilots we get at Fresno could puff that flight holding a lawn chair in one hand. Very weird to see a european pilot with those loud ass mufflers. Probabally the only way to deliver enough power to that beast.

Just my opinion.

Showtime

Circus Staff
Ya i am not trying to put him down at all. I think his freestyle in the 2002 TOC rocked so when i saw this vid i said to my self is this really him. i could never become the pilot he is that is for sure. But i could only try.

Rabbit Ron

Circus Staff
He might of just been having a bad day it happened to Showtime a few weeks a go ,heck I think he was in counseling for a week

Mithrandir

Circus Staff
Lifetime Supporter
I offerred to consult with Christoph on his routine before that flight... but he turned me down... and he got what yuh'all saw.... Maybe he will know better next time?

TManiaci

Engineer
Lifetime Supporter
It looks like he was fighting some healthy wind there... maybe that's what threw him off...

TManiaci

Engineer
Lifetime Supporter
Ron should be banned because his hair wasn't perfect one day and he wears cut-off pajama bottoms all the time.