I am so weak....

Super08

Official DA Fanboy ;)
Lifetime Supporter
Yes I seen some of them in another thread. Thanks for the link it may come in handy when I put it together.

3dnfool

i guess thats all he had for securing down his components,he must have watched the red green show,thats all they ever used on the show lol.nice plane though would love to own a carf,someday.

Tseres

Whiny Old Man
You weakling. I have some of that colored electrical tape if you need some. The next thing you need is a big chalkboard to keep your projects in order. Makes multitasking easyer to keep straight.:biggrin:

Super08

Official DA Fanboy ;)
Lifetime Supporter
Your killing me ya know. :)

They sure didn't waste any time getting it on its way to me. It was picked up in yesterday in Sparks (Reno NV) and it hit the road this morning. Traveled accross Nevada, Utah, Idaho and is now heading north towards Butt, Montana. It is expected to arrive there 1:15 am or in about 3 hours. They are showing an expected delivery of Feb 6th which is my first day off shift.

https://www.con-way.com/webapp/manifestrpts_p_app/Tracking/ShipmentHistory.jsp?proNbr=298641066&rptMX=

Revy

K, letsgo!!
Your killing me ya know. :)

They sure didn't waste any time getting it on its way to me. It was picked up in yesterday in Sparks (Reno NV) and it hit the road this morning. Traveled accross Nevada, Utah, Idaho and is now heading north towards Butt, Montana. It is expected to arrive there 1:15 am or in about 3 hours. They are showing an expected delivery of Feb 6th which is my first day off shift.

https://www.con-way.com/webapp/manifestrpts_p_app/Tracking/ShipmentHistory.jsp?proNbr=298641066&rptMX=

Lucky dawg! :prrr:

BRUTUS

Plank Junky
Lifetime Supporter
Jealous.... Let me know when you realize that's too much plane for you- I will take it off your hands...:biggrin:

JohnBer

I just bought a lightly used PAU 50 cc suk today. buddy bought it last summer and it just set in his garage all season. he called me needin money. and would'nt take a loan...... hell id give him the money, he would do the same for me, but! looks like i have another plane!!! (bet the wife is gonna be REAL impressed) . I do not even have servos for it. It is a gorgeous bird. he bought it wih a DA50 on it from another friend of mine. gots some study'n to do.

Tseres

Whiny Old Man
Tseres

How do ya like that PAU in the avatar? Any coupling in KE?
Depends on where you put the C/G. In the Center of the Wing tube there is hardly any. I moved mine back to about 3/4 tube. There is a little roll and tuck to the belly that I had to tune out for IMAC. I forgot I did that till now. LOL. For 3-D I wouldn't worry about it.

JohnBer I think you're going to like that Suki. A friend of mine had one and he never shut up about how much he liked it. He was even petitioning PAU to build a bigger one.