HOW IV Oct, 23th,24th, 25th and 26th

roc111672

3D Farm Bartender
There is NO landing fees at Huck-O-Ween.

I will edit my original post tonight.

Sent from my not so smart phone using the TFC app.

Vital-Rc

I need a new job , looks like I'm out again this year .
Your care package is on the way , post plenty of pics so when I'm in the office hating life at least I can see airplanes .

Have fun guys ,
Justin

roc111672

3D Farm Bartender
Thank you Justin. We really appreciate what you do to help support or little event.

Sent from my not so smart phone using the TFC app.

lxcoupe

Can I say that?
It looks like I'm officially out for this year. I thought it was gonna line up this year, no such luck. So I hope ya'll have a great time and I'll be looking forward to seeing the pics here.

WrongWay

Officially that is...

This year, as a vendor I am going to show off some new items. We will start with the commemorative white rubber boots... Would love to see everyone on the flight line...

Wearing a pair..

lxcoupe

Can I say that?
Sorry Steve. I wish I had made a little more effort to get up that way now.

The reality is I've been doing a lot of fishing, and not very much flying. The few times I've went and flew my 104 extra, I was super rusty and a bit uncomfortable with it. The majority of my flying consisted of FPV with my wing and glider and most recently a t-28 i set up for doing touch and goes. I was hoping spending a week around my brothers would inspire me to get back my skills.

cap232driver

So now you know how it feels to be like me with flying, always rusty and never any good. But I enjoy the company and cooking on the grill and sharing beverages:thumbsup:.

I hope we get to make it to an event sometime soon Al.

Steve

C_Watkins

This is not a toy?
Lifetime Supporter
Sweet!
I've missed my last couple scheduled PAR TAY's... and am definitely due one.
Still lookin like a go, for me, at the moment. Can't wait :)