It's been about a month since I worked on the Chipmunk. That was also about the time I realized that I left out the spar for the horizontal stab. Time to make a new one. It's a good thing that I have another kit. I used the ribs out of it for templates to make new ribs. I'm building the stabs for both planes this time.
I got burned out on Hot Rods the past 2 days so I stayed home today. Spent some time in the shop on the Chipmunk. Fit and rough located the new stab then cut the old stab apart for the hinges and the back part of the stab so I didn't have to make new ones. Hinged the elevators and glued in the servo hatch mounts. Good days work even if I didn't spend the whole day on it.