Horizon Rocks!

Stubbs

WTF
Three cheers for Horizon.. As you may remember I had a problem with the tail of my 35% H9 260 separating on the maiden flight. I sent it into Horizon and spoke to them today and they told me that they will be replacing the plane for me. Also they are fixing the JR servos that were damaged in the crash all free of charge. I have to wait until more stock gets in, but thats okay.. I can now say that I have experienced 1st class service from horizon.. They really stand behind thier products..

Yeah, HORIZON does Rock! I sent in 13 servos, all DS8611s and they replaced all but two, on those two they replaced the case and gears.

I don't konw if this is typical, but I'm going to continue to buy top-of-the-line JR stuff since service seems to be above and beyond so far.:D

GmanBIll

That is great Brent, I told you the guys there were not going to screw you with all the people that were there and saw it happen. They do not need the bad publicity, and this site is nation wide, people talk.

Stubbs

WTF
Well the fact that all ever said to them is what happened, and did not say I will post this everywhere blah, blah, truely speaks to thier customer service.

vtailman777

I also have had excellent service from them....in one case they were reviewing a batch of servos I had sent in for service and checking over and they actually called me to discuss a problem they were seeing...wanted to make sure there would not be a later on issue.....imagine, an actual human voice on the other end of the line.....V:cool:

CircusPrincess

Circus Staff
I agree. Horizon Rocks! They donated $5,000.00 to the Bryson Memorial Fly In a year and a half ago. That was way cool!

Dean Bird

Lifetime Supporter
I can now say that I have experienced 1st class service from horizon.. They really stand behind thier products..
Yeah, HORIZON does Rock! I sent in 13 servos, all DS8611s and they replaced all but two, on those two they replaced the case and gears.

I don't konw if this is typical, but I'm going to continue to buy top-of-the-line JR stuff since service seems to be above and beyond so far.:D
I agree. Horizon Rocks! They donated $5,000.00 to the Bryson Memorial Fly In a year and a half ago. That was way cool!
Horizon is well known for first class customer service and support. And they have supported almost every contest I've flown over the last five years. They definitely give back to the hobby. And how about the donation for Bryson's family. Wow!!

Last edited:

Stubbs

WTF
I also need to say that I got my HS 5955 servos back from Hitec today.. They also took care of me, more than I was expecting.. God I love good customer service.

Rabbit Ron

Circus Staff
I think I will have you send all my stuff in since every one bends over back wards for the Almighty the one and only STUBBS

Stubbs

WTF
Well, came home today to see 3 boxes varying from small to friggen big.. My replacement 260 arrived a month and a half earlier than promised.. You can't beat that with a stick.. (although I have tried with an ez up)... Also they replaced my elevator servos as well.. I am a very satisfied customer..

superrmario

Got to bump this thread up since I had a recient issue with a HH product.

A+++ to these guys over in Illinois.

Purchased a Parkzone Extra 300 BNF setup. Superstoked to fly it. It litterally came RTF less a radio and a bottle of beer for the build.

Built it on a dining room table in an hour, and took her out the next day. Had a bunch of flights on it over the first few weeks.

Then decided I was going to put it through the paces and Snap rolled at a high rate of speed in high rate. Well, the wing tube snapped, wing departed and it lawn darted into pavement. Complete loss.

Sent the thing back to HH 2 months later. I was procrastinating on the return as I was frustrated. A week after they received it, a brand new one is sitting on my porch.

How much better does it get than that??

viper

Cheaper than Botox
I have one I must share.

A freakin mouse got inside my wing and decided to set up shop. He chewed up some ribs, but also an 8611A servo wire. I gathered that servo, as well as another that was acting up a little, and another I had in a crash and sent all 3 in together.

Guess what I got back? Three 8611A servos, two repaired and one new.
Guess what I was charged? ZERO.

Happened about two weeks ago. How cool is that?