FunFly

JBenson

Circus Staff
Hey everyone,
I know this is last minute, but the board in charge of this event has been collectively scatter brained. I have been out of the loop with IMAC, as well as some work on some website... Anyway, we had our final planning meeting this evening and everyone expressed a desire to have the Circus involved. If you are up for some relaxing flying at a local even, come on out. There will be more open flying than in past years as we are limiting the time of the activities like paint ball. For more information you can go to:

www.coronarcclub.com

JB

Rabbit Ron

Circus Staff
I wish would have known about this earlier I unfortunately told a newbie that I would help him out this Sat at O C M A

Tinkerbelle

Hey JB,

Propstrike and I would like to come out and see everyone (he is getting a little stir crazy). If we are not bringing a plane do we need to pre-register, or can we just show up?

Tinkerbelle

Tinkerbelle

We will be there, as long as it is a "good day" for him. With seeing y'all, I'm sure he will be up to it.

Tink

kaveman

plus its no charge to just come out to fly ? right ?
the events are not for my boys yet but they to to keep practicing
plus how you doing jb could not call you lost number dooohhhhhhhh
me idiot hahahahaha

PROPSTRIKE

Hi JB... I'll be there Saturday AM with your 'old buddy The Yak....
I'll even let ;cha have a flight or two. ..Only If you'll be my "Spotter"
Never flown there and I would like some help landing.. Do you want us to wear "Our Circus shirts?

Rob.

JBenson

Circus Staff
Cool deal Rob. I will be there around noon. I have a funeral in the morning. I would be happpy spot for you. Circus shirts are always good!!

JB