Florida freestyle aerobatics association

rede2fly

didnt know where to post this thread hope the cirkus dosent mind a few club members chatting. well waiting for the boys to show up..

rede2fly

looks funny seeing me as a junior member. i was a member for the flying cirkus when there was no f / g

lxcoupe

Can I say that?
Don't know. There are a ton of people lurking on the disaster post...Only a dozen or so different people posting. A few of those people must be drinking cause every post you can see they are getting more and more pissed off.

50%plane

addicted
Don't know. There are a ton of people lurking on the disaster post...Only a dozen or so different people posting. A few of those people must be drinking cause every post you can see they are getting more and more pissed off.
lol! it would be fun to drink to! but sadly, my cup is filled with water....

rede2fly

ill have to go take another look... i.b.e. back

rede2fly

hey someone go tell voodoo where we are. hes watching the rules thread. jim is going banning crazy. everyone who wanted me back is gone i tell ya:D