Extreme flight 60" extra 300 EXP (VIDEO ADDED)

jdracing3

I did a search and could not find a thread on the Extreme Flight 60" extra 300 EXP. So, I thought I would start one.

The Friday after Thanksgiving we took it out and got a little video. This little extra is quite an amazing little model. It will do pretty much anything you ask of it and do it well. It's strong, light weight, and flys like its on rails. So, if you are thinking about something smaller that you can just toss in the back of your truck and head out for a few flights this might be an option for you.

Jase has had his Extreme Flight 60" Extra for a couple years now and the electronics used are nothing special. He uses the stock power combo offered by Extreme Flight which proves to have more than enough power and it continues to perform flight after flight.

This is a video my son Jase Dussia put together of himself flying his Extra the day after Thanksgiving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQSQoHmfzeg

Last edited:

Jace

Imma thinkin when I put my Reactor in a dirt nap this is the aircraft i'll replace it with :thumbsup:

jdracing3

Imma thinkin when I put my Reactor in a dirt nap this is the aircraft i'll replace it with :thumbsup:
I think you would like it. Jase is actually building a MXS now. We are hoping to get a little winter flying video footage over Christmas break.

hassan123

I still got one of the old ones. It's got a bit more glue and carbon in it now, but still flys good. Great little indoor or outdoor (little wind) flyer. It really doesn't need any of the gyro stuff.

jdracing3

Hi guys! It's been a little while since I visited the site here. Hope everyone is doing well!!

Jase is still having a blast with his 60" EF Extra :). I thought I would share his latest video with this plane. ...what an awesome flying electric! Enjoy :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4sLPh89A8&list=UUEUSktN8-9ijI95oxYGAqXw[/ame]